Results 1 to 11 of 11

Thread: Man responsible for 5th Olympic ring not opening during ceremony

  1. #1
    Custom Title
    Join Date
    Nov 2009
    Posts
    751

    Man responsible for 5th Olympic ring not opening during ceremony


  2. #2
    Custom Title Antilopa's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2014
    Posts
    198
    Quote Originally Posted by Eladola View Post
    of course, real.. We all know Russians eat children for breakfast.

  3. #3
    Custom Title
    Join Date
    Nov 2009
    Posts
    751
    Quote Originally Posted by Antilopa View Post
    of course, real.. We all know Russians eat children for breakfast.
    Why do people go out of their way here to make worthless comments ?

  4. #4
    Custom Title
    Join Date
    Jan 2010
    Location
    Istanbul
    Posts
    821
    Quote Originally Posted by Eladola View Post
    Why do people go out of their way here to make worthless comments ?
    You are just hating Russians so much.

    The Daily Currant - The Global Satirical Newspaper of Record

    https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/The_Daily_Currant

  5. #5
    Banned
    Join Date
    Nov 2011
    Posts
    7,379
    Quote Originally Posted by Eladola View Post
    Why do people go out of their way here to make worthless comments ?
    because this thread was a joke in the first place
    anyone with the right mind would know that site is the sister of the onion news,

    troll accounts like these should be banned

  6. #6
    Banned
    Join Date
    Nov 2011
    Posts
    7,379
    Quote Originally Posted by elif View Post
    You are just hating Russians so much.

    The Daily Currant - The Global Satirical Newspaper of Record

    https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/The_Daily_Currant
    apparently the maker of this thread was so blind
    that he/she didn't bother to read and that its a news parody site

    this is the same troll account who keeps shouting overscored to Russian skaters
    particularly on Julia

  7. #7
    Banned
    Join Date
    Nov 2011
    Posts
    7,379
    this thread should be deleted and the the bot account removed

  8. #8
    Custom Title
    Join Date
    Nov 2009
    Posts
    751
    Quote Originally Posted by sky_fly20 View Post
    apparently the maker of this thread was so blind
    that he/she didn't bother to read and that its a news parody site

    this is the same troll account who keeps shouting overscored to Russian skaters
    particularly on Julia

    Well, That's why i asked the people here if it's a hoax or not, To know

    On my facebook some people are passing it as fact and it seemed too iffy

    this thread should be deleted and the the bot account removed
    You are absolutely the worst person i met all week body,

    And yes, If it's a hoax there is no porpuse for this thread anymore

  9. #9
    Custom Title
    Join Date
    Nov 2009
    Posts
    751
    Quote Originally Posted by elif View Post
    You are just hating Russians so much.

    The Daily Currant - The Global Satirical Newspaper of Record

    https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/The_Daily_Currant

    Thanks for the link,

    But why am i hating Russians ?

    I'm rooting for plush And I\K to get medals, Helloooo

    P.S

    How do you delete a thread ?

  10. #10
    I'm gonna Customize the CRAP out of this Title!!! Frenchie's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2013
    Location
    Mainz, Germany
    Posts
    894
    Quote Originally Posted by Eladola View Post
    If you direct your vision a few inches/cm to the right, you'll see some other "journalistic masterpieces" from them:
    "Justin Bieber Rushed to Hospital Following First Erection"
    "Obama Unveils New American Flag" (with marijuana leaf, hammer and sickle)
    "Vladimir Putin Dedicates Sochi Winter Olympics to Stalin"
    "Pope Benedict Comes Out as Gay"

    So yeah, obviously, it's for real.

  11. #11
    Custom Title
    Join Date
    Nov 2009
    Posts
    751
    Quote Originally Posted by Frenchie View Post
    If you direct your vision a few inches/cm to the right, you'll see some other "journalistic masterpieces" from them:
    "Justin Bieber Rushed to Hospital Following First Erection"
    "Obama Unveils New American Flag" (with marijuana leaf, hammer and sickle)
    "Vladimir Putin Dedicates Sochi Winter Olympics to Stalin"
    "Pope Benedict Comes Out as Gay"

    So yeah, obviously, it's for real.
    That joke was not worth bringing this thread back,
    It was dying so nicely .

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •