2014 Olympics Team Event Mens Free Skate | Page 7 | Golden Skate

2014 Olympics Team Event Mens Free Skate

seniorita

Record Breaker
I don't wanna leave Sochi without watching Kwan even from distance but I dint know where she would be in the rink

Reynold's quads were NOT underrotated! What program have you watched? His 4S was awesome and so was his 4T3T. His third quadruple was not as softly landed, but was fully rotated. So relax.

They were. Not more than 1/4 but they were under-rotated. Reynolds technique is pretty awful and he often cheats 3axel and quads.

adamlondon

On the Ice
Interesting what she said about Chan's quad looking heavy and how Yuzuru's is so light and easy (which of course it is, monstrously so). I remember a couple of years ago Chan's quad-triple, when it mastered it, was being described as effortless. It seemed Chan peaked a smidge too soon (at least to be considered the runaway favorite). What can you do, if the Olympics are four years apart? I can't imagine how difficult it is to maintain that level for so long.

On Plushenko, I too have long admired his posture, especially his back position and stretch on his camel spin. He looks like a ballet dancer.

Also, may I say that Michelle looked lovelier than ever!

I'm worried chan may not be able to sustain the pressure and the jumps in the LP looking so vulnerable as it is. It's kind of sad as I love his technqiue and artistry over the ice but after all it is a sport.