American Idol 3/23 | Page 2 | Golden Skate

American Idol 3/23

Tonichelle

Idita-Rock-n-Roll
Record Breaker
LOL!

actually I think it was meant for a comment... AND I also think he didn't understand the song... like last year with Josh Gracin... he said the same thing when it came to "Ain't Goin Down Till The Sun Comes Up" it's a fast paced country song, you can't understand it LOL

just some thoughts, can you tell I like Simon?

(though yeah, I did find the George vs style comment funny... Last year Simon praised Clay for taking the advice... I think George should do the same as Clay leave it all up to the fasion gods that be! LOL)

so did anyone else think Simon was flipping the camera off the other night? that was a big controversy on other boards, but no one mentioned it here.

JonnyCoop

Record Breaker
OK, now that I have more memory installed in my computer I can FINALLY read this page -- for some reason, there was something about this page that was stalling the thing out every time.

You know, it's funny -- I did notice during the set-to with Fantasia when they cut to him that he had his middle finger rather prominent and I briefly for just a split second thought Oh, surely he is NOT...... but then didn't think another thing about it until the controversy hit the next day. I honestly don't think he was. As much time as he has to spend sitting, and as much as he likes to prop his head up on his hands, there are going to be variations of position. Plus, he's a smoker. As a smoker myself, I can tell you that if I had his job and had to sit there for however long he has to sit there in the non-smoking building, I'd be using every possible sitting position/head-propping variation known to man. Tho he is just sly enough, that on a certain subliminal level.....:D

Tonichelle

Idita-Rock-n-Roll
Record Breaker
he was on Ryan's talk show the next day and he said that he didn't think anything of it because in England they use two fingers to flip someone off... he said just think of a reverse peace sign (?) so I tend to believe him, even if he IS a jerk a lot of the time on camera, from what I've heard/read it's an act(for the most part) to keep the ratings up LOL

JonnyCoop

Record Breaker
Very interesting. Now I'm going to have to start renting a bunch of British movies in the hope that in one of them there's a scene where someone flips someone off just so I can see what he's talking about.....:laugh: :laugh: