Page 14 of 14 FirstFirst ... 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14

Thread: 2014 Olympics Team Event Ladies Free Skate

In search of a summer sport to love <3 desertskates's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by chuckm View Post
    It's a good thing I got a refill of my blood pressure medication. I'm going to need it in the days ahead.
    Hope you picked up something to help you sleep, too. I know I did while I anticipate Sky Fly's reaction when Gracie places 6th or 7th overall in individuals. I kid, I kid But overall I thought Julia skated extremely well. She appears SO small, but in a picture standing next to Ashley, they are the same height. I think muscle mass and power will come with age. I enjoy Gracie's skate, and you can't argue with clean, but it left me a bit cold as others have said. Frank did a great job it cultivating the cool ice princess thing, but it may have been taken too far. I just wish them all well, I hate to see young hearts broken.

On the Ice
    Sorry if this was earlier in the thread, but where is the evidence that Mao is reworking her LP? Any reports on where she's practicing right now?

Custard Title
    Quote Originally Posted by tokugawaice View Post
    Sorry if this was earlier in the thread, but where is the evidence that Mao is reworking her LP? Any reports on where she's practicing right now?
    I haven't stayed very up to date but I think Mao is practicing in Armenia at the moment.

Quote Originally Posted by CarneAsada View Post
    I haven't stayed very up to date but I think Mao is practicing in Armenia at the moment.
    Yes, she's in Armenia. Akiko is also there, IIRC. I haven't heard anything about her reworking her LP, though (except for the news about taking out one 3A).

Custom Title
    Quote Originally Posted by Sam-Skwantch View Post

I agree with the criticism of Russian crowds but just at times. Like the scores coming up. Those people paid a lot of money and a lot are swept up in the event and I have a hard time faulting them. I say if it only happens in the team event and not in the individual medals then so what. Golf does it with the presidents cup.
    Really. You volunteer to invite others so that you can bully them? I hope that is not how you live your life.

I haven't read the whole thread but there is a disgusting person (some kind of a creep, I won't name names.) so I stopped reading. It is disturbing, to say the least.

Page 14 of 14 FirstFirst ... 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14