Also, for Spins
Poor/awkward position(s), slow, traveling -1 to -3
As everyone with eyes can see that Julia's spins travel excessively (the worst of any other spinners), so whatever GOE she got will also carry a -3 GOE at the end. According to the rule book, her spin shouldn't get any + GOE unless she has at least 6 of these
1) good speed or acceleration during spin
2) ability to center a spin quickly
3) balanced rotations in all positions
4) clearly more than required number of revolutions
5) good position(s) (including height and air position in flying spins)
6) creativity and originality
7) good control throughout all phases
8) element matched to the musical structure
She defnitely doesn't have 2, 3, 7, and possibly 8, so there's no way she would get +3 GOE. If she gets +2 GOE for her spin, -3 from that, it would be -1 GOE for the traveling spins.
Again, that's the rule, clearly spelled out.