WHERE are the results???? | Golden Skate

WHERE are the results????

Kasey

Medalist
I have been going to the ISU/Worlds page for an hour trying to find the results of the first two groups, and all it lists is the actual warmup groups! Where are the results and the current standings?

And thank God for Rosaleen!! :)

Kasey,

the night shift worker who just wants results from the first three groups, then to take a nap before tonight!!

Ptichka

Forum translator
Record Breaker
Make sure you refresh the page when you enter it; otherwise, it may show you the information that was there before.

Kasey

Medalist
Yep, I've been going there, and even after refreshing it, it still shows the dang warmup groups only!

Kasey, who is now convinced her computer is possessed by dark forces....

Sk8n Mama

Final Flight
Sorry, mine's working. Chengjiang Li is skating now then Eman. I'm sitting here waiting for Eman. What Eman will we see today???:laugh:

Kasey

Medalist
"Sitting here waiting for Eman...." sounds like a bad off-Broadway play! :) Yes, indeed, will it be Manny Jeckyll or Eman Hyde?

rpiche

Rinkside
Kasey said:
I have been going to the ISU/Worlds page for an hour trying to find the results of the first two groups, and all it lists is the actual warmup groups! Where are the results and the current standings?

And thank God for Rosaleen!! :)

Kasey,

the night shift worker who just wants results from the first three groups, then to take a nap before tonight!!

Try this site, it is updated minutes by minutes

http://www.worlds2004.de/shared/data/results/