Yes...I still believe in Mao.
Yuna > Carolina > Sotnikova (I like her surname to given name)
Best after All-Out-Bombing:
Yuna > Yulia > Carolina
1) Mao (she lands 8 triples and throws in a quad Loop for good measure)
2) Carolina (she lands everything, including a 3Flip-3Toe, and restores that 3Salchow to its proper place at the final climax of her program)
3) Yuna (she lands 3Lutz-3Toe and 3Flip-3Toe before throwing in a 3Loop)
Sotnikova is in 0th place, where after she lands all her jumps the technical panel calls all her jumps as quads and the judges declare her to have ascended to skating heaven. She gets awarded a platinum medal.
Here are my predictions:
1. Yuna: she will deliver. I think after seeing the SP result she gained the hunger she had somewhat lost.
2. Carolina: she's matured so much both as a competitor and as an artist. I really hope she does deliver the goods we all know she have.
3. Julia: she'll have the 2nd highest (if not the highest) FP score of the night and she'll be the one russian on the podium (and he judges will help her a lot).
4. Gracie: she'll skate clean but a little tight and shaky in at least on of the hard jumps.
5. Adelina: I hope she skates clean and manages to stay on the podium but she's always a huge question mark going into the long program. She's been getting better as a competitor but I think she won't be able to handle all that pressure put upon her.
6. Ashley: she'll skate mostly clean with a couple of minor wobbles. She won't be happy with her placement as she's still in denial and believes her skating should be in the top three.
7. Mao: she'll come back but her UR will keep her out of the top standings. She'll go for two triple axels, though.
right now i'm predicting two russians on the podium along with Yuna. Kostner will skate well, just not well enough. Gracie will be fifth.