2014 Olympics Pairs Free Skate | Page 3 | Golden Skate

2014 Olympics Pairs Free Skate

Chemistry66

Mmmmm, tacos.
Record Breaker
Goldenskate is back. Who knows for how long. Anyway what is your perfect figure skating snack? I just can't decide, but I want to have some delicious snacks, too!

Considering there weren't any issues yesterday, I'd say we're good

NoNameFace

GS given name - Beatrice
Record Breaker
hello everyone :) I wish I would be a little more excited about the final because of 99,9% probability of winner's prediction but I wish all the pairs great performances with full of power which will fulfill their expectations (and ours so)

Special cheer for Kirsten and Dylan, Marissa and Simon (I hope they will skate clean and up to their possibility), Quin and Jian and Aliona nad Robin !!!

MaiKatze

Record Breaker
10 Minutes. They just said on german TV that S/S are still resting in the olympic village. Of course, they will be on very late. In the arena, it looked kind of empty to me. Temperatures rising!

ManyCairns

Medalist
Country
United-States
Go, Aliona and Robin! Give us a performance to remember! And all the rest, too. US pairs -- glad they are doing their personal bests and hope they are soaking in the Olympic experience.

WeakAnkles

Record Breaker
If someone could post a live feed link--especially to the BBC (I've become a huge fan of Robin Cousins' commentary), it would be most appreciated! Thanks!

And here's hoping that C/S land that elusive quad sal...

Chemistry66

Mmmmm, tacos.
Record Breaker
If someone could post a live feed link--especially to the BBC (I've become a huge fan of Robin Cousins' commentary), it would be most appreciated! Thanks!

And here's hoping that C/S land that elusive quad sal...

I give them props for trying it though even if they don't land it prettily.

Florencito

Medalist
Good luck to all pair teams! Hope they will skate lights out, to their full potential. :)
GOOoooo Stefania & Ondrej, Qing & Jian, and Aliona & Robin!!! :yay::party::party2:

This, this this!!!
Do we already know if this is going to be S/S' and P/T's last competition? I don't see either team going to Tokyo. Tears will flow today :cry:

Chemistry66

Mmmmm, tacos.
Record Breaker
I was looking for a video of Berton/Hotarek's FS on youtube and clicked a video, then got really confused why I couldn't see Ondrej when i realized it was a video of Stefania skating singles. Oops.

LongTimeLurker

On the Ice
Hopefully there will be a stream that I can see from work (shhhhh!).
I'm not rooting for anyone in particular, just hoping everyone does their best.

Chemistry66

Mmmmm, tacos.
Record Breaker
Thank god for warm-up groups. Didn't realize Felicia and Nate were first.

Oh hey I spy Ashley Cain's dad on the tech committee.