2014 Olympics Short Dance | Page 26 | Golden Skate

2014 Olympics Short Dance

jaylee

Medalist
The German tv commentary said they got level 3 on part of the Finnstep as well as on the twizzles. But I am very glad to hear that this is not true!

I think that it may have originally been a level 3, then it changed to a level 4 in review. Johnny Weir mentioned that.

tulosai

Record Breaker
Actually, they don't IMO - their PCS will do the thing even with the non-perfect skate

Dunno, not much room in PCS. What they need is all level 4's and more +GOE's than V/M. There is some room (limited!) PCS wise in TR and SS but not much AT ALL in PE IN or CH.

Time for an espresso shot!

I'm turning to chocolate to get through this haha.

Cappellini/LaNotte got GOE 1.29 for a step sequence where he slipped off an edge? It was their highest GOE in fact. :disapp:

Bobrova/Soloviev at least got GOE lower than usual for their sloppy twizzles (he lacked control, especially in the first set which was off-synch) but it was still too high. Big Russianflation on their PCS.

What does 'arasi' mean? The word Russian audience was calling

They are chanting 'molodets' which means 'well done' and 'Rossiya' which means 'Russia.'

BlackPack

Medalist
Shallow question - which dress do you want to see Tessa wear for the FD? She'll probably have a new one, but I'd love to see the red Faberge one or emerald.

Mrs. P

Uno, Dos, twizzle!
Record Breaker
According to Nancy Armour, Jason Brown and Polina Edmunds are
in the stands. Hope we get to see them!

BlackPack

Medalist
Yes, we really need John Curry and Paul Wylie to give Bobrova a crash course on line and alignment:cry: