2014 Olympics Short Dance | Page 7 | Golden Skate

2014 Olympics Short Dance

NoNameFace

GS given name - Beatrice
Record Breaker
so it begins..Some track which has some significant title to today's competition, all dancers will need these:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_ovdm2yX4MA :biggrin:

wish all skaters clean, crisp, fun and possibly entertain performances which will please them and us (personally I'm not a big fan of classic ballroom patterns or last year's polka for SD, I'd like to see some tangos/latin rhythms/paso doble - I'm looking forward to next year's SDs when the paso doble will be a SD)

elle_e

On the Ice
My two streams aren't in sync =_= but if I switch off the online one the stupid Australian television might switch to another sport in the middle D:

WeakAnkles

Record Breaker
The Reeds have just lost it. In general. Sorry Sue Barker, I think they have gone backwards. Lots of sloppy steps.

Igor K&C Appearances: 1

Skater Boy

Record Breaker
I agree. In a few years, I don't think I'll remember D/W's olympic program. But it's just a matter of taste.

Please note I am not trying to insult D and W and their winning OGM; The performance will be good but memorable or special or whatever word probably not. mahler might be but most of these other performances are loved by some uber fans but not from a wide fan and "non" fan based general public. Ie you don't need to b e a hockey fan to know Wayne Gretzky, Miracle on Ice or /Canada beating /russia in 72 you don't need to be music fan to Know Justin Bieber or soap operas to know susan lucci etc. Now that is when you are very special.