Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2

Thread: Bode Miller

Wicked Yankee Girl dorispulaski's Avatar
    From the Bode fluff, which I was not paying a whole lot of attention to, didn't he meet his wife at the last Olympics, and she was a fellow skiier (I am not sure of the discipline though) In which case, I am not surprised that she's right there.

Celebrating the Excellence of #VirtueMoir golden411's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by dorispulaski View Post
    From the Bode fluff, which I was not paying a whole lot of attention to, didn't he meet his wife at the last Olympics, and she was a fellow skiier (I am not sure of the discipline though) In which case, I am not surprised that she's right there.
    Was not paying much attention to the fluff either, but NBC showed photos of her as a beach volleyball player (or so it seemed to me). FWIW, I did not get the impression that she was a skier??

Wicked Yankee Girl dorispulaski's Avatar
    You are probably right..I was cleaning up dinner waiting for the ice dance to come on.

Custom Title
    I'm happy that Miller was able to win another medal! I didn't know he had vision troubles - and that does explain a lot about the differences in his runs at different times of day.

Custom Title
    Congrats to Bode! Nice to see two legends like Miller and Plushenko still be able to execute even at their ages.

Also, did anyone see that 41-year old ski jumper from Japan, Noriaki Kasai, who won individual silver?!

Quote Originally Posted by CanadianSkaterGuy View Post
    Also, did anyone see that 41-year old ski jumper from Japan, Noriaki Kasai, who won individual silver?!
    That was amazing!!

Quote Originally Posted by Mrs. P View Post
    FWIW, Bode tweeted this:
    @MillerBode: I appreciate everyone sticking up for me. Please be gentle w christin cooper, it was crazy emotional and not all her fault. #heatofthemoment
    that's fine for him to say, but my point stands... it's tacky journalism in skiing, skating, everywhere... they try to create soundbites instead of just letting them happen.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2