Ksenia Stolbova & Fedor Klimov | Golden Skate

Ksenia Stolbova & Fedor Klimov

sky_fly20

Match Penalty
some facts about them:

they only skated together since 2009
They were JGPF and Junior Worlds medalists with Sui/Han and Takahashi/Tran, time flies
their favorite pairs and idols are Savchenko / Szolokowy

they won an olympic medal in their first olympics, silver !

Their ISU biography
http://www.isuresults.com/bios/isufs00012170.htm

Last edited by a moderator:

aschiutza

On the Ice
Congrats for their second olympic medal. I was very impressed, if they stay healthy they can develop into one of the best pairs!

icedinn

wishing ksenia/kirill happiness 4ever
On the Ice
Right here! I'm a fan! I've been their fan.
Congrats Heres looking on to South Korea

Totentanz

Ursula Gumennik
Medalist
OMG this pair is absolutely amazing!!!! They have imrpoved throughout the season and they crowned their improvement with an olympic silver medal!

I just love their free program to Addam's Family OST, I can watch it 10 times a day. Good job Ksenia&Fedor!!!

Now it's time for a Worlds podium!!!

P.S: It's really great to have a new favorite (second time for me after V/T) in a discipline I don't really follow so much.

Silvia451

Record Breaker
Country
Romania
Good luck for the SP! :) Without V/T, it's a chance for them to win even the gold medal.

DianaSelene

Medalist
I read that she underwent eye surgery - it is something internal and she has good vision but doctors told her that without surgery she could have some terrible complications in the future and lose her vision. But she had a short surgery and said she is feeling fine and in about a week she can return to skating. So she should be ok. :)

Macassar88

Medalist
I wish the best for them
They and Bazarova + Deputat can have a Shen and Zhao + Pang and Tong rivalry!

Alba

Record Breaker
I read that she underwent eye surgery - it is something internal and she has good vision but doctors told her that without surgery she could have some terrible complications in the future and lose her vision. But she had a short surgery and said she is feeling fine and in about a week she can return to skating. So she should be ok. :)

I'm glad. I like them very very much. :love:
I can't wait for their new programs. :popcorn:

Alba

Record Breaker
Ok news from Mozer camp in Italy about Ksenia and Fedor.

I don't know yet what program is my friend talking about, SP or LP, but the info. I got it's that the impression is very good so far. They are working intensely on the choreo with Morozov. She doesn't know the music but there are drummers and oriental music emphasised by Fedor movements.
She said that they were impressed with Morozov. He is very precise, nitpicking really, and he follows them very closely.