Page 7 of 7 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 7
Results 91 to 103 of 103

Thread: Ksenia Stolbova & Fedor Klimov

  1. #91
    Custom Title
    Join Date
    Apr 2014
    Location
    Israel
    Posts
    443
    thank you for the translation!!

    I love how honest he is. Lol "the scores were high because Tatiana and I weren't there".
    i really hope he will keep commentating after he retires.

  2. #92
    umm...
    Join Date
    Mar 2014
    Location
    Bears, vodka, balalaika...
    Posts
    1,287
    Quote Originally Posted by kinoriH View Post
    thank you for the translation!!

    I love how honest he is. Lol "the scores were high because Tatiana and I weren't there".
    i really hope he will keep commentating after he retires.
    Yes, please. Four years later, please
    We need some more competent commentators on Russian TV.

    P.S. And I started the group. Still don't know if it's working properly)

  3. #93
    Custom Title
    Join Date
    Oct 2014
    Posts
    504
    ^It is working.

  4. #94
    Keeper of the Kweens OGM. MK's Winter's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2009
    Location
    PA
    Posts
    890
    Thank you for then translation! I think Trankov loves himself more than fans do lol.

  5. #95
    umm...
    Join Date
    Mar 2014
    Location
    Bears, vodka, balalaika...
    Posts
    1,287
    Velikova said that Fedor jumps 3Lz: http://itar-tass.com/sport/1645131

    Wow, I didn't know that.
    I think in a couple of seasons we will probably see something more than 3S sbs.

  6. #96
    umm...
    Join Date
    Mar 2014
    Location
    Bears, vodka, balalaika...
    Posts
    1,287
    Ksenia confirmed Trankov's words about jumping too high on first jump of the combo
    http://fsrussia.ru/intervyu/574-ksen...maksimumu.html

  7. #97
    Custom Title
    Join Date
    Apr 2014
    Location
    Israel
    Posts
    443
    Quote Originally Posted by Snow63 View Post
    Velikova said that Fedor jumps 3Lz: http://itar-tass.com/sport/1645131

    Wow, I didn't know that.
    I think in a couple of seasons we will probably see something more than 3S sbs.
    I think almost all of Mozer's teams are capable of much more than what is shown.

    Trankov's 3Lz- https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=aYQbcZ7MnZ4
    Volosozhar's 3T- 3T (I really hope V/T will make this their next combination) https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gObNMbc-aLQ

    Some people saw S/K land perfect 3sals in practice, and a quad throw. (though I strongly object to quad throws)
    Last edited by kinoriH; 12-14-2014 at 12:34 PM.

  8. #98
    umm...
    Join Date
    Mar 2014
    Location
    Bears, vodka, balalaika...
    Posts
    1,287
    Quote Originally Posted by kinoriH View Post
    I think almost all of Mozer's teams are capable of much more than what is shown.

    Trankov's 3Lz- https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=aYQbcZ7MnZ4
    Volosozhar's 3T- 3T (I really hope V/T will make this their next combination) https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gObNMbc-aLQ

    Some people saw S/K land perfect 3sals in practice, and a quad throw. (though I strongly object to quad throws)
    They will do quad throw. I'm sure of it. Just not this season. BTW, S/K do 3T-3T too.

  9. #99
    Custom Title
    Join Date
    Nov 2013
    Posts
    195
    Thanks for the translations and info you provide, Snow63.

  10. #100
    On the Ice
    Join Date
    Dec 2014
    Posts
    31
    American here.

    S/K's FS is my favorite this season

    Now, D/R, when clean, at this point do deserve their wins (TES is massive), but I hate their programs this season and also have some serious issues with their PCS marks.

    I hope S/K up the technical content soon. Love them.

  11. #101
    Yuzulia & Ruslena Team Alba's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2014
    Location
    Milan
    Posts
    4,903
    Quote Originally Posted by salchowx4 View Post
    American here.

    S/K's FS is my favorite this season

    Now, D/R, when clean, at this point do deserve their wins (TES is massive), but I hate their programs this season and also have some serious issues with their PCS marks.

    I hope S/K up the technical content soon. Love them.
    My view as well.

  12. #102
    Yuzulia & Ruslena Team Alba's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2014
    Location
    Milan
    Posts
    4,903

  13. #103
    Yuzulia & Ruslena Team Alba's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2014
    Location
    Milan
    Posts
    4,903
    Ksenia with W&P: I will miss you guys#duckface
    http://instagram.com/p/wpMi-hREPN/?modal=true
    Ksenia and Fedor, and of course her dog. http://photos-e.ak.instagram.com/hph...83653025_n.jpg

Page 7 of 7 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 7

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •