Page 13 of 13 FirstFirst ... 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13

Thread: Ksenia Stolbova & Fedor Klimov

Quote Originally Posted by bramweld View Post
    Yep, let's hope they know what they're doing.
    There is also one thing we should take into account. Russian fed is involved in the decision making. There must be some behind-the-scenes we don't know about. Not talking about split but other calculations, or considerations, which we don't know. Whatever that might be it makes sense to the Russian Fed apparently, or they wouldn't allow it.
    In anycase, I do not think this is what S&K wanted, meaning that this is not how they planned their season.
    Last edited by Alba; 02-26-2015 at 02:14 PM.

Say no to horrendous costumes Meoima's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Alba View Post
    There is also one thing we should take into account. Russian fed is involved in the decision making. There must be some behind-the-scenes we don't know about. Not talking about split but other calculations, or considerations, which we don't know. Whatever that might be it makes sense to the Russian Fed apparently, or they wouldn't allow it.
    In anycase, I do not think this is what S&K wanted, meaning that this is not how they planned their season.
    Obviously they wanted to skate at Shanghai, or else why all the trouble for the SP music and design?
    Maybe Russian fed wanted them to be more ready to win? I'm puzzled.

Quote Originally Posted by Meoima View Post
    Obviously they wanted to skate at Shanghai, or else why all the trouble for the SP music and design?
    Maybe Russian fed wanted them to be more ready to win? I'm puzzled.
    Yep, it could be. We are in the dark here, but whatever it is this was not a unilateral decision. I have no doubt about this.
    Anyway, I'm very happy this was not a split, as I feared at the beginning. That would've been a disaster for me as their fan. Although you never know in FS.

Yep, it could be. We are in the dark here, but whatever it is this was not a unilateral decision. I have no doubt about this.
    Anyway, I'm very happy this was not a split, as I feared at the beginning. That would've been a disaster for me as their fan. Although you never know in FS.
    They won't split. Fedor isn't Nikita lol. And he has witnessed what happened to Nikita this season so I highly doubt it. I think maybe Mozer and the Fed have something to do in this.

They won't split. Fedor isn't Nikita lol.
    Fedor is a saint. He is like Tatiana.

I think maybe Mozer and the Fed have something to do in this.
    I think so too. Well, Mozer did screwed up with the planning of this season for sure.
    I just hope they have learned a good lesson. The only thing I can't stand is working with Morozov.

I think so too. Well, Mozer did screwed up with the planning of this season for sure.
    I just hope they have learned a good lesson. The only thing I can't stand is working with Morozov.
    What did Mozer screw up their planning? Do you mind telling me?
    And yes... Morozov but who knows, now and then he creates some very good choreography.

What did Mozer screw up their planning? Do you mind telling me?
    I meant the planning of this season, from the start. They said this season they were focused on showing they were not a fluke. Being consistent and focus more on the quality of the elements and overall skating. Therefore, they counted on good GoE's and PCS to make up for the low tes compared to D&R. Meanwhile they were also working on new elements for the next season.
    Tbh, I was sure S&K would make up for the BV with their overall quality and better GoE's as well. I have no doubts that D&R are overscored on both, GoE's and PCS. But we know that when the TES goes up, the rest follows.
    There is a reason why Mozer is their coach and not me. So, she should've forseen everything. A better way could've been not partecipating in the GP series, for example. Continue to work on the new elements and programs, and partecipate at Euros and Worlds only. The two most important competitions. I'm not blaming Mozer, just saying that it was a miscalculation.

And yes... Morozov but who knows, now and then he creates some very good choreography.
    I sometimes wonder, where is Morozov of some of Dai's choreo, like Swan Lak and La Strada? I don't see that kind of work from him anymore.
    Last edited by Alba; 02-26-2015 at 05:22 PM.

On the Ice
    Well yes he did create Olympic material did he not.

Quote Originally Posted by Maggie View Post
    Well yes he did create Olympic material did he not.
    Yes, but he had great skaters which deserved much more. I mean V&T LP last season was ugly, mediocre at best, and they are gorgeous couple.
    Vlasova said that Morozov told her once that the choreo is not very important (or something like that), and I simply do not agree with that statement.
    He has done some great programs, but very few.

https://instagram.com/p/zfEUssxEHu/?modal=true
    February 24, 2015 in the Department of Physical Education and Sport in Moscow rewarding athletes for outstanding achievements in sports.
    On behalf of the Government of Moscow and the Russian Federation Ministry of Sport Head Moskomsporta Alexei Vorobyov presented certificates Honored Master of Sports renowned skaters - a graduate of Moscow sports schools: Olympic champion in the women's figure skating Adeline # Sotnikov and Olympic champion in the team competition, a silver medalist in the individual competitions Ksenia Stolbova and Fedor Klimov.

Page 13 of 13 FirstFirst ... 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13