Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4

Thread: Ksenia Stolbova & Fedor Klimov

Custom Title
    Quote Originally Posted by Alba View Post
    So true.

I love this:

If these two skate clean there is no competition no matter how hard D&R try with their tech.
    S&K are a true pair. Her lines, extensions are gorgeous and they are so in sync that even when they make an error they make it in perfect sync.
    That was incredible.
    At first i thought they were trying the "half loop" thing that Radionova does! haha
    they were so in sync that it was almost unnoticed. Very cool.

I'm getting so excited about the next 4 years. I love the close friendships and overall positive enviroment in Mozer's team. Nothing like Zueva's and the whole V/M- D/W drama.
    Even if S\K outshine V/T in the future (which is pretty possible and even most likely to happen)- it's not like V/T have something to lose. Both of them said the decision to keep skating was not because they want more medals, but because they enjoy skating together. After Sochi they even gave an interview saying that S/K are the "new generation" and "we help them, we teach them".

I feel like V/T are the proud parents of S\K ready to send their kids to collage...

I don't know. It's good to skate and train in the same group with the best pair like V&T. It motivates you and it pushes you to do better. So obviously is very helpful. But there comes a moment when you have to compete on equal terms, and these two are going there.

Not quite there yet, with some of their elements, but still they will. When they reach that point it might become a problem.
    Usually it is, but in Mozer's case the good thing is that couples have their own coaches.
    Therefore in this case it might not be a problem at all. I think Mozer has done a great job from this point of view.

I love both pairs because they are so different. I'm starting to like a lot T&M as well.
    Last edited by Alba; 11-17-2014 at 03:13 PM.

They were great. I love them. She is so approachable and kind. Mozer is very funny lady.

It's just figure skating thoakun's Avatar
    Alba, what did you say to Ksenia, if you don't mind me asking?

Quote Originally Posted by thoakun View Post
    Alba, what did you say to Ksenia, if you don't mind me asking?
    I told her that I love their programs. That they are fantastic and she's a true warrior queen of the ice. I also said to Mozer: it looks like you are going to have a world champions in pairs this year too (you could hear my voice saying that ) .
    Last edited by Alba; Yesterday at 04:02 AM.

umm...
    Quote Originally Posted by Alba View Post
    I told her that I love their programs. That they are fantastic and she's a true warrior queen of the ice. I also said to Mozer: it looks like you are going to have a world champions in pairs this year too (you could hear my voice saying that ) .
    They replied?

Quote Originally Posted by Snow63 View Post
    They replied?
    Ksenia and Fedor smiled while Mozer said: let's see.

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4