Page 16 of 16 FirstFirst ... 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16

Thread: Yulia Lipnitskaya: Olympic Thread

Custom Title
    ...Which thread was merged in here to talk about mainly none-Yulia? I had commented here too?

Banned
    I was really shocked when she fell on the flip. She never falls on that jump. To be honest, though, I wasn't particularly sad since I don't find Yulia to be a beautiful skater. There is something oddly perverse about her machine-like nature that rubs me the wrong way. Anyway, I'm sure she'll do well in the long program and possibly medal, although hopefully she won't be anywhere near the gold.

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by Juliasochi View Post
    Thanks God she fell. She has absolute no skating skills, almost being stuck in those footwork sections. Not to mention those ugly tiny little jumps which have no chance to pass the test of puberty monster.
    how nice trolling
    threatened by your Queen ?

She is on the cover of European edition of Time magazine http://content.time.com/time/covers/...140210,00.html

Custom Title
    There is rule to follow for her deduction and Ashley's. The judges know it. They don't deduct point based on whether the error is obvious or not to stay-at-home viewers. I watched NBC last night. The slow motion showed clearly the << from Ashley's 2nd triple.

"Thanks God she fell. She has absolute no skating skills, almost being stuck in those footwork sections. Not to mention those ugly tiny little jumps which have no chance to pass the test of puberty monster. "

When people bash about Russian audience, they need to check back these forumers to see how 'good' they are.

Rinkside
    Quote Originally Posted by Juliasochi View Post
    Thanks God she fell. She has absolute no skating skills, almost being stuck in those footwork sections. Not to mention those ugly tiny little jumps which have no chance to pass the test of puberty monster.
    Horrible post. Why be so mean?
    Anyway Julia is amazing and it was sad to see her fall today and yesterday. But she has a gold medal and will have a great future

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by Ace View Post
    Anyway Julia is amazing and it was sad to see her fall today and yesterday. But she has a gold medal and will have a great future
    agreed, the bots deserves a block

anyways, dont cry Julia
    you are still an Olympic Gold medalist
    and you still have the future to look forward to

Custom Title
    Agree, some of the comments on this board about the Russian skaters, like the post you referenced are deplorable.

Agree, I hope she skates flawlessly at Worlds and leaves the season on a high note. And she is only 15, she could easily go to the next Olympics.

Custom Title
    I can tell she was overwhelmed by the weight of expectations. It was probably too much for her. She is only 15 and after the Teams the entire Russia was after her.
    I am sure she would skate thousand times better if the OG were outside of Russia.

Page 16 of 16 FirstFirst ... 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16