Yulia Lipnitskaya: Olympic Thread | Page 10 | Golden Skate

Yulia Lipnitskaya: Olympic Thread

HalfTriple

Match Penalty
He agreed with the results; I detected honesty, not bitterness. I like Yulia, but a person has a right to an opinion; we know Frank has way more personal experience to base it on than you.

Not exactly. His way of hinting a strong disagreement onto the judging. Dick might have said it quite differently.

Andre Smith

Match Penalty
Were the judges way too generous with Lipnitskaia's SP scores?

Don't you think judges were way too generous to Lipnitskaia's SP?

Horizon

Rinkside
If she hadn't fallen on the triple flip the judges would have placed her in first place no doubt. 65 points and sitting at 5th is still a very generous score of Julia.

drivingmissdaisy

Record Breaker
What was with Adenlina's score

She had the best spins of the top 3 and jumped big. Maybe not as fast and smooth as the other two but she presented the choreography with conviction IMO. I still don't like how tired she looks at the end of her program and think it might not bode well for her LP.

drivingmissdaisy

Record Breaker
If she hadn't fallen on the triple flip the judges would have placed her in first place no doubt. 65 points and sitting at 5th is still a very generous score of Julia.

She looks like she flutzed there too and it wasn't called. That makes me very excited for the LP because maybe Adelina's usual flutz will be overlooked.

FSGMT

Record Breaker
The competition is in Russia :sarcasm: This is all we need to know about that score :laugh:

Manuel Pablo Arnao

Figure Skating Fan & Real Estate Agent in LA!
On the Ice
travesty.

what's even worse is the fact that adelina beat carolina in the short program when carolina's program was more technically difficult. the judging is so over the top for the russians- it's a disgrace. someone needs to speak to the judges and tell them they can't do that in the long and that they have reign in adelina's score.

sky_fly20

Match Penalty
another spam thread
I think bot accounts should be reviewed

hasn't there been a thread already about the Queen

Lipnitskia's score is about right for what she did. Sotnikova should be a point or two behind Kostner.

sky_fly20

Match Penalty
Dears

I would like you read some facts before whining:

1. there was no russian/soviet judge on the panel
2. she was even gievn -3 on her spin, that was a disgrace