2014 Olympics Mens Free Skate | Page 5 | Golden Skate

2014 Olympics Mens Free Skate

MaiKatze

Record Breaker
yay, the german commentator just said that he'll be back to comment for the last 2 groups! so we germans get to watch 12 skaters without interference ;)
when he'll be back, I hope we get some Katarina Witt again though, her laugh is always so contagious :popcorn:

Yes, I can't believe it! I'd rather they shut up for the top 12, though. :)

chuckm

Record Breaker
Country
United-States
Judges for the Men's Free Skate:

Igor OBRAZTSOV RUS
Yukiko OKABE JPN
Kadi ZVIRIK EST
Stanislava SMIDOVA CZE
Daniel DELFA ESP
Peter LEVIN SWE
Samuel AUXIER USA
Jan HOFFMANN GER
Francoise DE RAPPARD BEL

Rikku

Just enjoying the skating
Final Flight
Alexei Bychenko ISR... FS = 114.62
Total = 177.06

WeakAnkles

Record Breaker
Warhorse count: 1

GODOROZHA Yakov: West Side Story

I find his shirt very distracting, not to mention his sparkly butt.

Mrs. P

Uno, Dos, twizzle!
Record Breaker
BBC Link!

http://lag10.com/channel25

Wow, Robin Cousins said that only 5 out of 30 short programs were skated clean. But it didn't feel like a splatfest. At least not like Ladies in Albertville. Oy!

It wasn't technically-- there were only a few falls. But lots of errors from most of the men. (Pops, two-foots, turn-outs, etc)

Chemistry66

Mmmmm, tacos.
Record Breaker
Sucks for Bychenko to not have a score he wanted, but hey, Israel had a male skater in the FS at the Olympics and he got to be it.

NEON CARROT SHIRT...did Godorozha borrow it from Misha Ge?

Dutchie

Rinkside
And I want him to rip off his shirt after the half way mark for 10% bonus, followed by several hip thrusts. Most of all I just want to see him smile.

THIS! :) :)

Also, it is really depressing me how empty the arena is for the Freeskate!! I thought for sure they would fill up for the medal round but I don't see much difference between this and the other events. Such a shame! On the brightside, perhaps it will help skaters like Jason to view it as small competition and not the freaking Olympics. Which should be filled with screaming fans excited to see this battle play out like the rest of us on here!

LongTimeLurker

On the Ice
Could someone please tell me what a bright pylon-orange shirt has to do with "West Side Story"? I would think it would scare Maria away!

Rikku

Final Flight
Could someone please tell me what a bright pylon-orange shirt has to do with "West Side Story"? I would think it would scare Maria away!

It makes you want to close your eyes and then you could dream to the music :biggrin:

Rikku

Final Flight
Yakov Godorozha UKR.... FS = 119.54
Total = 182.19
Into 1st

Frenchie

I'm gonna customize the CRAP out of this title!
Medalist
holy cow those seats are empty... :eek:
I was hoping there would be enough real fs fans who'd be interested in buying the tickets from those who didn't want to come anymore without Plushenko. :no: