2014 Olympics Mens Free Skate | Page 6 | Golden Skate

2014 Olympics Mens Free Skate

Chemistry66

Mmmmm, tacos.
Record Breaker
You had to go there with the Flyers comment! :agree: Wish Giroux was in Sochi! :scowl:
Back to MCM and his skating!

I kind of don't because I didn't want it to mess with his flow. He took a little while getting started this season.

MCM is all kinds of adorable.

demarinis5

Gold for the Winter Prince!
Record Breaker
holy cow those seats are empty... :eek:
I was hoping there would be enough real fs fans who'd be interested in buying the tickets from those who didn't want to come anymore without Plushenko. :no:

The biggest stage in the skating career for the Men and a empty audience, sad.
You would think they would let folks in for free.

museksk8r

Record Breaker
Country
United-States
I really enjoy Martinez so much; what a treasure! So much talent and potential there! :love:

MaiKatze

Record Breaker
I think it is better than yesterday, audience wise. We just started and there are loud cheers already. :)

yelyoh

Medalist
Country
United-States
Robin making great comments about MCM needing better choreography; thinks he has great potential.

Rikku

Just enjoying the skating
Final Flight
Michael Christian Martinez PHI.... FS = 119.44
Total = 184.25
Into 1st

vegarin

On the Ice
I am outside arena and many people have one Japanese one Russian flower at their cheek, I ll do it too!
Really? That sounds pretty cool. It's nice that people support Hanyu, too, except--wow, I do feel bad for Patrick. :eek:hwell:

hyperinflation

Match Penalty
yeah all those empty seats are not a good look. and i can't imagine it's exactly nice for the skaters either, skating to a half empty arena in the biggest competition of their lives

i mean damn, vancouver was packed to the rafters for two hours of the same two minutes of music being played over and over again, twenty five times in a row

sky_fly20

Match Penalty
Really? That sounds pretty cool. It's nice that people support Hanyu, too, except--wow, I do feel bad for Patrick. :eek:hwell:

because Hanyu is loved in Russia
while Chan isn't. this is a fact

just as V/M isnt liked compared to D/W

ciocio

On the Ice
The biggest stage in the skating career for the Men and a empty audience, sad.
You would think they would let folks in for free.

Yeah, Plushenko sacrificed everything for this sport and people who pretend to be fans can't sacrifice a couple of hours and see who the next OGM will be. It's unbelievable! :disagree: