Lipnitskaya, Asada, and Kim: Who is most likely to get the gold? | Golden Skate

Lipnitskaya, Asada, and Kim: Who is most likely to get the gold?

Andre Smith

Match Penalty
Lipnitskaya, Asada, and Kim: Who is most likely to win the GOLD?

I bet on Kim. How about you?

Last edited:

Ven

Match Penalty
Looks like you are some multi-account just wanting to spam the board with Julia's name in front of the other women you mentioned.

Mods, please delete this thread, thanks.

sky_fly20

Match Penalty
in terms of consistency on what we have seen so far in TE
ranking would be:

1 Gracie Gold
2 Yuna Kim
3 Julia Lipnitskaya
4 Mao Asada

YunaBliss

On the Ice
If all three are clean, Mao should/will easily win. If Julia is the only one clean, then she wins. For Yuna to win, she'll need to be perfect with both Julia and Mao making mistakes.

If clean Yuna loses to clean Julia, I think it will even affect the bilateral treaties and diplomatic relations between Korea and Russia, and may even impact North Korean situation and may even expedite global warming. (And it will be one of the most disappointing days in my life)

sky_fly20

Match Penalty
If clean Yuna loses to clean Julia, I think it will even affect the bilateral treaties and diplomatic relations between Korea and Russia, and may even impact North Korean situation. (And it will be one of the most disappointing days in my life)

:laugh:

mirai4life

1Lo <
Record Breaker
If all three are clean, Mao should/will easily win. If Julia is the only one clean, then she wins. For Yuna to win, she'll need to be perfect with both Julia and Mao making mistakes.

If three are clean

1. Yuna

2. Julia

3. Mao

jace93

On the Ice
If three are clean

1. Yuna

2. Julia

3. Mao

no... just no...if the three of them were all clean mao would definetely be above julia because of bv alone... for julia to beat mao in that kind of situation they should give her pcs superior to yuna... that said I think that, rather unfortunately, the chance for mao going clean are even slimmer than mine winning lottery... ( and I don't even but tickets)

Andre Smith

Match Penalty
Mao's dilemma is she cannot win Yuna by triples but she can make a mistake by trying 3A, I think. Yulia's performance is yet enough fabulous.

Kirk

Rinkside
Gracie Gold is in the mix too
she can score 75+max in SP and 140+ in the FS

Gracie only scored 130 with pretty much the same tech content not to mention clean one as Yulia whose score was almost 10 pts higher. On Russian soil I do not see Gracie getting 140 with clean performance.

starrynight

On the Ice

Well, in reality with two minor mistakes, Yuna scored 227 this season. Clean Julia, 214. However, Mao's all time PB is 207.

sky_fly20

Match Penalty
No scores of Julia indicate she would come near a clean Yu Na but people are trying to potray otherwise, and not even Julia fans, but mostly Russian/Julia haters who want to potray she would ever be put above a clean Kim just to create some false propoganda of how pro Russian these Games are and to give an excuse for more Russian bashing. As I actually like Julia I find it quite annoying.

agreed, :yes:
though I think Gracie has a legitimate chance to challenging Yuna