For Michelle Fans... | Page 2 | Golden Skate

For Michelle Fans...

Panther2000

On the Ice
Rgirl said:
Panther,
Another great post to put things in perspective.

Best wishes to all the skaters. They all work hard, have their goals, and are a joy to watch. With Michelle, I have no doubt we in North America will be able to feel the controlled explosion of her skating in the LP. With Sasha and Shizuka, I hope their coaching changes have helped them find the kind of performance nerves Michelle has most of the time. With Ando, this is her first Worlds. Whatever she does, it's all good.

Now I'm going to go light a candle for...my bubble bath.;)
Rgirl

Thanks, & Michelle did skate great( 3 Double lutz that came open & turned into a 2) But, after all was said & done. Michelle showed why she has 5 world titles. Fall in QA, Long skate in SP, Protest, Press, Intruder on ice before her skate, & A Triple turned double. I think that with any other skater they would have fallen apart all together. Thank God, the deduction stayed. Now the headlines will once again read that she shoud retire instead of Skating community Playing favorites with American Kwan. Michelle being the underdog is a much better place for her. Remember the last time they pushed for her retirement( After the 2002 SLC games) the following year came back to have a wonderful year in 2003

bronxgirl

Medalist
I'm being selfish as an MK fan and hope that 1) she chooses to continue to compete, and 2) she has her best year ever in 2006:)