2014 Olympics Free Dance | Page 10 | Golden Skate

2014 Olympics Free Dance

loop9497

On the Ice
Country
United-States
I don't get putting an orange and a blue costume together. I'm not saying they had to wear the same color, but I don't get the inspiration for pairing these colors together. Not really a fan of it, although if I'm looking at each of these costumes as individual, I like them.

rollerblade

Record Breaker
I don't get putting an orange and a blue costume together. I'm not saying they had to wear the same color, but I don't get the inspiration for pairing these colors together. Not really a fan of it, although if I'm looking at each of these costumes as individual, I like them.

Their outfits echo their mash-up as their music. Blueberry pie and peach cobbler.

BlackPack

Medalist
If hyperinflation became a commentator, it would be fun!:laugh: But don't be an Abbott... can you perform under pressure and expectation?:biggrin:

caitie

Medalist
Orange and Blue are complementary colors.

ETA: NM, I was responding to something on another page. Now this just looks awkward...

Kinga

Medalist
I agree. If they thought of a strong contrrast, it is not working. Not interesting clash

museksk8r

Record Breaker
Country
United-States
Guillame is realllly to my liking. Pity he is not here. Lets hope for Worlds in Japan :)

It's a strong possibility since Nathalie and Fabian have been quoted as saying the Olympics are their final competition.

Icey

Record Breaker
Jeez, mesmerized again. Felt like I was in a semi erotic three way with the last two couples:eek: