2014 Olympics Free Dance | Page 7 | Golden Skate

2014 Olympics Free Dance

hyperinflation

Match Penalty
god they're so sloooooooooooooooooow, pretty sure i could order a pizza and have it get here before they finish this step sequence

Kinga

Medalist
I think I would prefer to see the Reeds or the Turkish pair in the FD instead. Sorry...

WeakAnkles

Record Breaker
This circus dance is not to my liking....at all.

Really? I find the Aussies charming. It's slow and cautious, they need flexibility and LINE, and the twizzles were a shame, but they really do have charm. And you can't train charm--you either have it or you don't and they have it.

imisscohen

On the Ice
Really? I find the Aussies charming. It's slow and cautious, they need flexibility and LINE, and the twizzles were a shame, but they really do have charm. And you can't train charm--you either have it or you don't and they have it.

The music cut abruptly with the slow frenchie Complaint du la Butte and back to the circus was really jarring and odd.

hyperinflation

Match Penalty

i never find anyone charming unless the quality of their skating backs it up. i rarely find anyone mediocre and charming

rollerblade

Record Breaker
I've been meaning to ask, who's the woman announcer at the arena? The one who says "May I have the scores please".