2014 Olympics Free Dance | Page 9 | Golden Skate

2014 Olympics Free Dance

Plisskin

Medalist
Her dress would look so much better without that black sash. I can't help but to continuously think that while I watch them skate, lol.

hyperinflation

Match Penalty
igor looks happier in these games when most of his teams won't make the top 10 than in vancouver when his teams took gold and silver lol

pangtongfan

Match Penalty
Looking at the draw and considering the programs... everybody's buzzing about D/W and V/M for 1-2 but I see I/K sneaking in for silver. Call me crazy, I just do... V/M's strength is the SD and they're not ahead enough that I/K's Swan Lake can't catch them. I/K will will have the crowd going wild!! Seems pretty clear that D/W will take gold and it should be V/M and I/K for silver and bronze either way. P/B will be low-balled just on the draw and B/S will be completely overshadowed by I/K. Can't wait to see it all unfold!

V&M will have to have 2 falls (not just one) for I&K to pass them for silver. Meanwhile if D&W have one fall and V&M are clean V&M will take it. Fortunately falls are rare in dance.

SGrand

Final Flight
wait til the camera zooms in on his face

total monet

Lol! You kill me with your comments, regardless of whether or not I agree.
He's male-model handsome, not as much movie star handsome. His features are more pronounced and he has nice bone structure. If he ever wants to quit ice dance, he could probably get into modelling lol.

museksk8r

Record Breaker
Country
United-States
How does France have any unmelted ice left over with all the hotness of Fabian Bourzat, Lloyd Jones, and Guillaume Cizeron?

Kinga

Medalist
I wish he got rid of that mustache.
This music forces me to think about S/S instead of focusing on Z/S.