Salnikov - EST
Wang - CHN
Henriksson - SWE
Stevens - GBR
Foell - GER
Petukhov - UKR

mustafakent

On the Ice
I believe in Godlina :love: A medal would really make me happiest person in the world.I don't wanna think about her gold medal chance because I love living life. :yes:

sky_fly20

Match Penalty
I can see some of YuNa haters will be upset tonight.
like Sky_fly20 and Mao ubers.
Im really wondering Sky-fly20 has real life? full of hatred and inferiority about YuNa who's already living legend.
Sky_fly20, Did you know Gracie's idol is YuNa?
So many young skaters like Zijun, Gracie, Isadora,Caren Chen admire YuNa as their role model.
Even Hanyu said he admires YuNa and wants to skate like her.
YuNa inspires so many young skaters.
What's wrong with you? You are acting like a loser.
Everytime some ppl praise YuNa, you leave bad comments. everytime.

I criticize many skaters
yet when it comes to Queen Yuna its hate ? lol

being bots are no better
Yuna better skate clean or Kostner is winning OGM
judges will not be giving her the Vancouver score cushion

katymay

Medalist
Thank you-that is the only reason I was wading through this thread!

As to the rest of you-why so much hate? And what is the point of speculation? Each one of the top five is capable of winning. Each one has strong and weak points. ALL of them deserve to be in the top five, and given another day, the order would be scrambled. Six of one, half dozen of the other. There are spectacular jumps, spins, footwork...some have great energy and so on. It's ice. You never know. And really, debating Kwan and Lipinski? Oy Vey.

Kirk

Rinkside
Ladies FS Tech Panel the same as for SP

Judges for FS
Yoshioka - JPN
Shekhovtseva - RUS
Zaydman - ISR
Salnikov - EST
Wang - CHN
Henriksson - SWE
Stevens - GBR
Foell - GER
Petukhov - UKR

Not a good draw for Yuna. Virtually 7 europeans. Then again, Yuna is the one who'll decide her fate.

Totentanz

Ursula Gumennik
Medalist
I believe in Godlina :love: A medal would really make me happiest person in the world.I don't wanna think about her gold medal chance because I love living life. :yes:

Which Godlina? You mean Carolina or Adelina? Both are Godlina for me :love:

MaiKatze

Record Breaker
Haha, Godlina. Great nickname. By the way, who the **** is Gumby? I mean, I know you guys mean Julia, but what is Gumby? I don't get it, seems to be a cultural thing.

Anastasi14

On the Ice
I will be happy If Yuna wins gold. She is a great skater and really deserves it. But it won't be easy for her this time. I think the judges showed in the SP that if she wants gold she need to fight for it. It won't be enough to skate clean, if the other ladies skate clean too. But i belive that she will deal with all the preasure!

If Caro wins i will be even more happy! I adore her Bolero program, it's an example of marvelous, feminine and mature skating!

I don't think that Adelina should be higher than Yuna and Caro, if they skate clean. She has huge potential! But here skating is not polished yet, and as for her programs i belive she is capable of more. The Bronze could be a great achievement for her and a good base and motivation for the future.

I hope Mao will do great and skate brilliantly! Yesterday it was heartbreaking. She doesn't deserve such a crook in the lot.

MaiKatze

Record Breaker
He is not answering my calls. Seems busy.

Edit: Ok, never mind I googled Gumby - it is a green clay humanoid character. Okay......

deedee1

Record Breaker
Goooo Kanako! :party: GOOoooo MAAAAAAOOOOO!! :party: GOOOoooo AKKKKKKOOOOOO!!! :party: And Don't forget that Dai, Yuzu and Tatsuki will be in the arena rooting for you all! :yes:

Icey

Record Breaker
Well my meeting is canceled because of the icy roads so I'm going to be here for the entire thing! :yay:

Advice to people are annoyed by super haters: block them! We don't need extra drama llama 2 1/2 hours before the FS!

Ice-----just hope your power doesn't go out like mine did for two days last week; some here in SC still don't have power.

Totentanz

Ursula Gumennik
Medalist
Go Anne Line, Elizaveta and Nicole!!! You already did an amazing job to qualify for the free, now just skate clean!!!

Kinga

Medalist
It would be so fun if it ends like this
Caro
Yuna
Gracie :)

I want Caro to rock that Bolero LP, with a 3S at the end of the program, like it was planned originally. She needs that as a WOW factor instead of that shaky and mediocre combo spin. You have to bring your A game if you compete at the Olympics against skaters like Yuna. I know it is risky, but she should do it! It has to work this time ;). That is such a great way to finish Bolero LP, when music builds up.

I can live with Adelina's short being scored high - it is fierce (although not super graceful), and she stays in character of that piece. But the LP is just soooo, blah!

Juliasochi

Match Penalty
Ladies FS Tech Panel the same as for SP

Judges for FS
Yoshioka - JPN
Shekhovtseva - RUS
Zaydman - ISR
Salnikov - EST
Wang - CHN
Henriksson - SWE
Stevens - GBR
Foell - GER
Petukhov - UKR

Gosh a panel heavily leaning towards Russian/European skaters.