2014 Olympics Ladies Short Program | Page 51 | Golden Skate

2014 Olympics Ladies Short Program

mk265c

Spectator
Hi :)
I'm in Germany now, and is there any way I can watch the Olympics figure skating ladies single online live here?
I don't have a TV...
Thanks!

Sackie

Medalist
I find it interesting that every USA skater has had a SB score so far at the Olympics and alot of other skaters have not! Polina went up by about 4 points for her new SB! Given this I can easlily see Gracie getting about 74-75 and Ashley getting about 72-73.

Dutchie

Rinkside
I think she would get lower PCS if she wasn't skating for such a big skating country but yeah, I doubt the judges care or are even aware that her mother is Russian.

I agree with this, even so, Polina was brilliant! Happy she put out another consistent performance. Hopefully this will help all the doubters who thought she didn't "deserve" to be on the team.

Kinga

Medalist
The SP from the Norwegian girl made me think of Ksenia MAkarova. Her version was sooooo much better.
Yay! Both Koreans in the final!

blue_idealist

Record Breaker
Go Elene.. I wonder if this is her last Olympic skate? Has she said anything about retirement? I haven't seen her mentioned in the retirement threads.

azure

Spectator
LOL, wish I had seen yuna's death stare during practice. I can't imagine her NOT feeling nervous...she's only human after all and she is the former OGM! Lots to prove, whether she admits it or not. Hopefully she skates well under pressure.

She has already proved a lot. Her mission was accomplished long ago when she secured 3 Olympic tickets for Korea.