The Next Great Ladies Champion from Russia | Page 2 | Golden Skate

The Next Great Ladies Champion from Russia

peg

Medalist
A future Olympic champion for sure. She's already learned to wave at the crowd during her spiral, and she sort of skated through the music. The gold is hers!

Sandpiper

Record Breaker
Pfft, what's with the fascination with these little babies? We all know the next great Russian star will be Irina Slutskaya coming out of retirement to emerge as the co-favourite in 2018--alongside her old rival Michelle Kwan, of course.

Hanmgse

Record Breaker
Pfft, what's with the fascination with these little babies? We all know the next great Russian star will be Irina Slutskaya coming out of retirement to emerge as the co-favourite in 2018--alongside her old rival Michelle Kwan, of course.

lmao :points:

Sam-Skwantch

“I solemnly swear I’m up to no good”
Record Breaker
Country
United-States
That's why Adelina's reaction was priceless!!

Violet Bliss

Record Breaker
I dream of her rivalry with this Chinese cutie: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FlWVMLTyNw4 :popcorn:

OMG! Such technical level at such age! And artistry and performance too. Incredible!

Cuteness is a common and fast depreciating asset played up by many kiddie skaters but this Nini does not go that route. Sure, she's trained hard since 2 1/2, but such achievement can't be forced out from lack of talents and interest.

I wish her a bright future in her life and in figure skating.