1. Just because the USFS is appealing doesn't mean that it will be correct.
2. Since we didn't see it, we can't say for sure how long the program was.
3. Like someone said ealier, just check it again. If her tme was over, then let the scores be what it is. If not give more what she deserved.
4. All federations are allowed to appeal, can't they. No one (Michelle or USFS) is claiming foul or she was robbed. If she broke the rules, then they have to do it.
5. Unless I read the reports wrong, the judges didn't have anything to do with the deductions, it was the officials / timekeeper that made the deductions.