Page 17 of 27 FirstFirst ... 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 ... LastLast

Thread: Yu-Na Kim: Olympic Thread

Rinkside
    Wow, that was beautiful.

I think you've already brought attention to the problem, moviechick. Doing it repeatedly and hammering it down again and again isn't exactly a much better form of communication.

Custom Title
    Quote Originally Posted by vegarin View Post
    I think you've already brought attention to the problem, moviechick. Doing it repeatedly and hammering it down again and again isn't exactly a much better form of communication.
    I only did it once, after which I got attacked by Yuna fans for even daring to mention it (or what, russians pretending to be yuna fans to make them look bad? how deep does the delusion go).

Will miss seeing her flawless skating.

On the Ice
    Hey Ven, please stop making a new thread for every little tidbit about Yuna. I mean come on, they don't even do this over at Yunaforum.

Custom Title
    Quote Originally Posted by starrynight View Post
    Getting worse and worse.
    Apple doesn't fall far from the tree..

Please post this in Yuna Olympic thread. No need for a separate thread. No need to be sentimental about her father or her injury. The indisputable fact that there was unfair scoring inflation and collusion among the judges is already out in the open. We need to focus on the raw facts to make our case.

Quote Originally Posted by moviechick View Post
    I only did it once, after which I got attacked by Yuna fans for even daring to mention it (or what, russians pretending to be yuna fans to make them look bad? how deep does the delusion go).
    Do you want to go count how many posts you left on this page just saying how terrible all these Yuna fans are, pretty much indiscriminately?

Look, you brought up a really good point, but making sweeping generalizations at us and continuing to respond in attacking manners puts a lot of readers on defensive, including myself, and makes me wonder if you're really trying to get your point across or just trying to disturb the thread. If it's former, I apologize, but the way you're communicating it makes it hard to tell.

Rinkside
    Quote Originally Posted by moviechick View Post
    No, you keep mentioning it in your passive-aggressive way trying to make the conclusion that rabid, crazy fans = bad Yuna.
    We get it! None of us agree that those fans should be doing that. What would you like us to do? Go over there and say STOP GUYS, IT'S NOT NICE. That would only fuel the fire. THEY'RE CRAZY. Things will die down. People will stop riding on this hype.

Rinkside
    Lovely! Thanks for posting it.

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by Figga View Post
    Hey Ven, please stop making a new thread for every little tidbit about Yuna. I mean come on, they don't even do this over at Yunaforum.
    this poster is a Yunabot,
    the mods constantly have to keep on redirecting the threads he keeps creating

Rinkside
    Quote Originally Posted by sky_fly20 View Post
    this poster is a Yunabot,
    the mods constantly have to keep on redirecting the threads he keeps creating
    That must be the only word in your vocabulary--Yunabot.

Why do I see you in every single thread stirring the pot?
    You should be your own Bot, make a thread about yourself, and have all the fun in the world.

Custom Title
    Are there any pictures of her mom and dad? I don't ever recall their being shown in the audience at any of her competitions.

Quote Originally Posted by Icey View Post
    Are there any picture of her mom and dad? I don't ever recall their being shown in the audience at any of her competitions.
    Here dad and mum went to watch vancouver 2010 and her mum went to 2014 sochi

Rinkside
    Quote Originally Posted by Icey View Post
    Are there any pictures of her mom and dad? I don't ever recall their being shown in the audience at any of her competitions.
    Here's a picture:
    http://site.bobowrap.com/blog/wp-con...s-parents1.jpg

And yes, her parents were both at Vancouver, her mom only in Sochi.
    Her dad doesn't usually accompany her to competitions, while her mom seems to.

Page 17 of 27 FirstFirst ... 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 ... LastLast