Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2

Thread: Ladies' Free Skate Order

Custom Title
    Audience reaction to Julia and Adelina might rattle Kostner and/or Gold. Will be a nail biter to the finish.

Custom Title
    Quote Originally Posted by attyfan View Post
    Audience reaction to Julia and Adelina might rattle Kostner and/or Gold. Will be a nail biter to the finish.
    I think Caro should approach this like she does with exhibitions: for the pure joy of skating. She's a born performer. With that mindset, she can skate that program very well. She hasn't been completely clean with her Bolero yet, Euros 2013 was closest I think (with that shaky 2A at the end), so this may be her Big Moment. I hope she caps off her career with a medal tomorrow.

Custom Title
    well since that was her strategy for this evening I sure as hell hope she will skate as if it wasn't anything special...
    Also I hope that yuna can skate with the same perfection of last years world or vancouver olympics... and that Mao, kanako, Julia and Akiko give their all in the free skate to clmb back to top especially the fromert wo... a mid second digit finish is nowhere where they should stand

I don't know about it rattling Gracie - Frank has been a master of getting her to focus so far...

Custom Title
    And Kostner both at europeans and now did skate after one of the two russian kids and gave wonderful performance

Quote Originally Posted by jace93 View Post
    And Kostner both at europeans and now did skate after one of the two russian kids and gave wonderful performance
    It wasn't great technically.

Quote Originally Posted by jace93 View Post
    For the SP. Her Euros LP, though, had that hard fall on the 3Toe.

she takes the audience on her journey of emotions Layfan's Avatar
    Eh. I think the pressure on Gold isn't to be above anyone in the standing necessarily. It's to have a great competition and cement her status as a top lady. I think if she were sitting in a surprise 2nd or something there would be huge pressure on her to stay in the top three. As it is, she's fourth but with the top three well ahead of her.

Actually, if Julia and Adelina falter it could rattle Gold more since she'll know she's in medal position. She basically needs to concentrate on herself. Easy right? Ah, so nice here in the armchair Olympics....

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2