Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2

Thread: Who else would look good in Yuzuru's costumes?

Rinkside
    I've heard Johnny Weir saying that he made 2014 R&J constume just the way YH wants it to be made so ...

Only a female-Yuna looks great in slimmy black paints and I am sure she could use a jeweled blouse. And add her black Fedora to confuse us more.

Custom Title
    Quote Originally Posted by ralucutzagy View Post
    I've heard Johnny Weir saying that he made 2014 R&J constume just the way YH wants it to be made so ...
    I think yuzuru has been getting too much inspiration from manga...

Custom Title
    As far as we know Johnny designed his 2010/2011 FS costume, and his current FS costume. Just the two. But I guess Yuzuru likes his style a lot.

I might be the only one, but I liked his costume from the new R&J, or at least I had no problem with it. The costume which I didn't like was the one from last year, Notre dame program.

I agree not many skaters would look good in Yuzuru's costumes, but I would like to see Lambiel in Yuzuru's 2012 R&J costume.

Custom Title
    Quote Originally Posted by WeakAnkles View Post
    Bea Arthur

I assume we are referring to his FS?

I agree with Weir and Slutskaya being the only ones able to pull it off. Maybe Cranston.

Ironically, Weir would NOT be able to pull off his Parisien Walkways costume.

Custom Title
    Quote Originally Posted by sequinsgalore View Post
    He doesn't look great in his costumes, but with a great skate he can pull them off - being so skinny also helps, I think.

His consultant? Johnny Weir has designed a lot of costume for him, so I guess mr. Weir's style got a lot to say.

Look down memory lane. Has Weir designed all of these, or are some of them just inspired by?

13-14 FS

12-13 FS
    11-12 SP
    11-12 FS
    10-11 SP
    10-11 FS
    LOL he looks like he wrapped himself in Christmas/ornamental lights in the 10-11 FS one.

Custom Title
    Quote Originally Posted by CanadianSkaterGuy View Post
    Maybe Cranston.
    Oh yes, that´s it.
    But interestingly was Cranston in his costumes never so tastless like Hanyu.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2