Who else would look good in Yuzuru's costumes? | Golden Skate

Who else would look good in Yuzuru's costumes?

Becki

Medalist
I was talking to a friend, and she said Yuzuru is the only one who could pull off his current LP costume. Looking back at the last few seasons, Yuzuru does have very "unique" costumes, I don't think anyone else can pull it off. What do you think?

Becki

Medalist
In Korea, there's been this joke last few years that says: "(Facial/look) beauty completes all fashion".

Like Brad Pitt in denim ensemble. You don't mind the fashion because you're not looking at it anyways.

Are you suggesting Yuzu looks good in anything 'cause he's such a handsome looking dude? :p I don't disagree, he has a model figure, can carry anything.

bebevia

On the Ice
Are you suggesting Yuzu looks good in anything 'cause he's such a handsome looking dude? :p I don't disagree, he has a model figure, can carry anything.
Sorry, my post seemed broke from my computer so I deleted.

CarneAsada

Medalist
I think Irina Slutskaya could really have pulled off Yuzu's LP costume. She was the type who could rock the pants.

sequinsgalore

Record Breaker
He doesn't look great in his costumes, but with a great skate he can pull them off - being so skinny also helps, I think.

His consultant? Johnny Weir has designed a lot of costume for him, so I guess mr. Weir's style got a lot to say.

Look down memory lane. Has Weir designed all of these, or are some of them just inspired by?

13-14 FS

12-13 FS
11-12 SP
11-12 FS
10-11 SP
10-11 FS

MaiKatze

Record Breaker
To me Romeo&Juliet 2012 program is superior to 2014 Romeo&Juliet and the costume also reflects that. The Romeo 2012 looks a bit like Leonardo DiCaprio in the movie. The Romeo in 2014 doesn't. It doesn't even look like Juliet, no matter what people say. But maybe Yuzuru isn't supposed to be Romeo in 2014, but was in 2012. That would explain it.

ralucutzagy

Final Flight
I've heard Johnny Weir saying that he made 2014 R&J constume just the way YH wants it to be made so ...

skateluvr

Record Breaker
Only a female-Yuna looks great in slimmy black paints and I am sure she could use a jeweled blouse. And add her black Fedora to confuse us more.

Kalina

On the Ice
As far as we know Johnny designed his 2010/2011 FS costume, and his current FS costume. Just the two. But I guess Yuzuru likes his style a lot.

Silvia451

Record Breaker
Country
Romania
I might be the only one, but I liked his costume from the new R&J, or at least I had no problem with it. :slink: The costume which I didn't like was the one from last year, Notre dame program.

I agree not many skaters would look good in Yuzuru's costumes, but I would like to see Lambiel in Yuzuru's 2012 R&J costume.:)