The Judging Controversy Thread | Page 201 | Golden Skate

The Judging Controversy Thread

Rubirosa

Match Penalty
Seriously... 64/64 posts, all about bashing a single skater, her country, her fans. Don't you have something better to do? Did you get lost enroute to 2CH?
:laugh: Thanks for the laugh. You owe me a keyboard. Who is talking. Are you here at work? I mean do you get paid for thesis-size 1,086 posts of yours bashing Caro, Mao, Adelina, Russia, Japan? Because if not, you just called yourself a 17-times (1,086/64=16.96) more loser with nothing else to do. :p

Rubirosa

Match Penalty
I assume Yuna fans ran out of "argument". Creaming JUDGES ARE CORRUPTED!!!! won't help much in legal matter. Complain is a legal matter. It has procedure and regulations. Koreans don't have a case. There are no facts or events that came in light in last 60 days. The complain won't take place or will be dismissed as invalid without consideration. All farce was lie for Yuna fans.

Any news from ISU on the issue?

OS

Sedated by Modonium
Record Breaker
:laugh: Thanks for the laugh. You owe me a keyboard. Who is talking. Are you here at work? I mean do you get paid for thesis-size 1,086 posts of yours bashing Caro, Mao, Adelina, Russia, Japan? Because if not, you just called yourself a 17-times (1,086/64=16.96) more loser with nothing else to do. :p

Glad to make you laugh... you clearly need some.
Try not to destroy anymore keyboards with your violent laughs although your maths is indeed trolly hilarious.

As for the judging controversy, it is pretty much established

1. There is one.

2. People are upset, not just South Koreans.

3. KSU/KOC is pretty much useless given everything to be expected at PyeongChang and conflict of interest with Speed skating.
Historically, KSU is hardly the best representative, effective organisation who showed any caring towards this sport of figure skating anyway.

4. Things won't change unless something major happen at the top, starting with the leadership.

5. Anytime there is a crisis, it brings out the best and worst in people. Unfortunately it is usually the haters (from all sides) that only makes up a small portion of the population get to cause the greatest havoc and destroy any credible points they may have had with their appalling behaviour.

Ven

Match Penalty
It is not a matter of the public record, it is a private correspondence. The ISU is not obliged to respond publicly, and they won't. I think that the Korean Skating Union and the ISU both want this simply to go away, and it will.

Further establishes that figure skating is not a real competitive sport, since the results are fixed.

Beautiful and artistic, with athleticism mixed in, yes. But not a competitive sport.

Rubirosa

Match Penalty
Glad to make you laugh... you clearly need some.
Try not to destroy anymore keyboards with your violent laughs although your maths is indeed trolly hilarious.

As for the judging controversy, it is pretty much established

1. There is one.

2. People are upset, not just South Koreans.

3. KSU/KOC is pretty much useless given everything to be expected at PyeongChang and conflict of interest with Speed skating.
Historically, KSU is hardly the best representative, effective organisation who showed any caring towards this sport of figure skating anyway.

4. Things won't change unless something major happen at the top, starting with the leadership.

5. Anytime there is a crisis, it brings out the best and worst in people. Unfortunately it is usually the haters (from all sides) that only makes up a small portion of the population get to cause the greatest havoc and destroy any credible points they may have had with their appalling behaviour.

Blah-blah-blah.
1. There is always controversy when Yuna doesn't win
2. Her fans are always upset, bitter and pissed off to bash other skaters even when she wins
3. Other skaters fans are all bots and trolls
4. Every official in KSU, ISU or God's office should be fired because Yuna didn't win in Sochi
5. The sport is dead because Yuna's competitive career is dead
End of story :laugh:

So no news from ISU?

jenm

The Last One Degree
Medalist
The hypocrisy of some people to call or generalize Yuna fans as bots or bitter when they criticize [objectively or otherwise] other skaters when they, themselves, are being very hostile to Yuna and her fans too. Some posts here are not even worthy of the internet. Stop the hate.

P.S. Not everyone who calls out the corruption in Sochi are Adelina haters or just bitter fans. Respect is the key.

Rubirosa

Match Penalty
The hypocrisy of some people to call or generalize Yuna fans as bots or bitter when they criticize [objectively or otherwise] other skaters when they, themselves, are being very hostile to Yuna and her fans too.
Change Yuna into Mao and it will be the truth as well.
Respect is the key.
So give some. Where is your respect of the procedure. I still didn't get any answer or valid argumentation regarding Koreans' compains. 60 days since facts or events get known. Which one?

jenm

The Last One Degree
Medalist
I am one of those who is asking for valid juridical points in possible Koreans' complain to ISU and who is not getting the answer. Do you have any?

No you're not just asking for details of the complaint. You constantly bash Yuna, her country and her fans here in GS. You insult people who speak of the controversy or comment something not in Adelina's favor even though some of them are very objective or plain facts. And then you call yourself a person who's just asking for objective points? Really, what you're looking for is affirmation of Adelina's "fair" win but that won't happen because it's not true and people know it. And in my opinion, you won't get the detail of the complaint until KSU/KOC releases those in public. No one knows what that complaint is about and you fixate on it.

I know, everything is corrupted when Yuna does not win.
Blah-blah-blah.
1. There is always controversy when Yuna doesn't win
2. Her fans are always upset, bitter and pissed off to bash other skaters even when she wins
3. Other skaters fans are all bots and trolls
4. Every official in KSU, ISU or God's office should be fired because Yuna didn't win in Sochi
5. The sport is dead because Yuna's competitive career is dead
End of story

Those are your words. Please tell us again how you're just an "objective points" seeker.

Jewels

On the Ice
I am one of those who is asking for valid juridical points in possible Koreans' complain to ISU and who is not getting the answer. Do you have any?

If you don't think all the discussions made in this thread, and numerous other threads about the GOEs, pcs, and step sequencs are not valid points that Adelina was overscored, then may I ask you what valid points you're looking for? You'll just say I'm bashing Adelina if I compare Yuna's performance to hers anyway. And who knows what KSU has in mind, they probably want to cover everything up and wait until they all subside. I'm not even expecting anything of them now. Anyway just believe that Adelina had a far better performance than Yuna, and that she so deserved the gold, I'm not objecting anything to it, you hate Yuna and her fans in the first place, how can I change what you feel and think? Why do I even have to? Just don't generalize every people who like Yuna as irrational, psychotic, and crazy fanatics, twist every words we say, and come after all the threads and posts related to Yuna, to point out she's not great at all and that we're all pathetic to support someone like her.

Rubirosa

Match Penalty
You constantly bash Yuna, her country and her fans here in GS. You insult people who speak of the controversy or comment something not in Adelina's favor even though some of them are very objective or plain facts.
I know, know. When someone is critisizing Yuna, it's bashing. When someone's critisizing Adelina, it's commenting with objective and plain facts. Claiming Anti-Russia consipracy is not insult. Saying Japanese corporations bought to include 3A in Ladies SP is not insult. If someone says Yuna URs, lips, you are insulting her. When someone says Adelina jumps like hippo, it's off-topic remarks, not an insult. Mocking Yuna Fans' English is insult. Mocking other skaters' fans English is not insult. "Yuna fans" is unacceptable insult. "Sotbot" goes just fine. Shall I continue? :laugh:
Those are your words. Please tell us again how you're just an "objective points" seeker.
Are you serious? Is getting sarcasm that tough? The post you quoted was sarcasm, as the one above.

Complian to ISU is legal matter. It's not fans' screaming hysterically about conspiracy. The "objective points" that KSU released to media are not valid in terms of regulation and procedure. Your yourself here are speaking about Sochi results. But complain to DC is not about results. It's about facts or events that became known within last 60 days. Which one? No one answered me that. The complain won't take place or will be dismissed as invalid without consideration. KSF will probably report something to please Yuna depressed fans.

Rubirosa

Match Penalty
If you don't think all the discussions made in this thread, and numerous other threads about the GOEs, pcs, and step sequencs are not valid points that Adelina was overscored, then may I ask you what valid points you're looking for?
:laugh: That is where the discussion ends. You came up with fixed statement. You don't want to listen to anything else. Why to bother? Maybe you will read the thread first? The Koreans' complan we are talking about is not about Sochi results. All your "points" about GOE, PCS, etc. are irrelevant. This complain is to DC, which has completely different procedure. What Koreans need to present to ISU is facts or events which became known within last 60 days. There's none.

Jewels

On the Ice
:laugh: That is where the discussion ends. You came up with fixed statement. You don't want to listen to anything else. Why to bother? Maybe you will read the thread first? The Koreans' complan we are talking about is not about Sochi results. All your "points" about GOE, PCS, etc. are irrelevant. This complain is to DC, which has completely different procedure. What Koreans need to present to ISU is facts or events which became known within last 60 days. There's none.

LOL and you haven't yet replied what I said below. Again, how the HELL do I know what KSU has prepared? So you want to know if there were actual conspiracy behind the sochi results, but how ON EARTH do the ordinary people know what's going on inside ISU and IOC? I, the Yuna fans didn't present the official complaints to ISU, it was the skating federation in Korea, but no news so far, and haven't I stated above that I'm not expecting anything new from them? However result-wise, there are people who don't agree, including myself, but I also think that there can be people who actually liked Adelina's performance like you, and I don't give any objections to it. Believe what you want to believe. But stop saying that only you are right, and generalizing every Yuna fans as crazy fanatics.

Rubirosa

Match Penalty
LOL and you haven't yet replied what I said below. Again, how the HELL do I know what KSU has prepared?
Are you kiddig? Did you read the thread? There were pages of discussion of what KSU released to media- Russian and Ukranian judges on panel, Russian is the wife of Pissev, she hugged Adelina. Yeah, KSU, go ahead and complain with that.

jenm

The Last One Degree
Medalist
I know, know. When someone is critisizing Yuna, it's bashing. When someone's critisizing Adelina, it's commenting with objective and plain facts. Claiming Anti-Russia consipracy is not insult. Saying Japanese corporations bought to include 3A in Ladies SP is not insult. If someone says Yuna URs, lips, you are insulting her. When someone says Adelina jumps like hippo, it's off-topic remarks, not an insult. Mocking Yuna Fans' English is insult. Mocking other skaters' fans English is not insult. "Yuna fans" is unacceptable insult. "Sotbot" goes just fine. Shall I continue? :laugh:
Are you serious? Is getting sarcasm that tough? The post you quoted was sarcasm, as the one above.

Complian to ISU is legal matter. It's not fans' screaming hysterically about conspiracy. The "objective points" that KSU released to media are not valid in terms of regulation and procedure. Your yourself here are speaking about Sochi results. But complain to DC is not about results. It's about facts or events that became known within last 60 days. Which one? No one answered me that. The complain won't take place or will be dismissed as invalid without consideration. KSF will probably report something to please Yuna depressed fans.

But you are not criticizing Yuna objectively. Your words are insulting and I might even go as far as to say you're being racist towards South Koreans and I'm not even Korean. You claim that Yuna fans are just whining, attacking/insulting others posters or other skaters, but really, that's what you do too. That's hypocrisy. Are you saying these words are not insulting?

KSF will probably report something to please Yuna depressed fans.

And then you make up things like this to degrade Yuna or her Sochi performance:

We are not talking about MANY MANY. We are talking about Sochi performances. There Yuna was granted as many URs calls as Sotnikova was gifted. Plus edge calls.

:rolleye:

Jewels

On the Ice
Are you kiddig? Did you read the thread? There were pages of discussion of what KSU released to media- Russian and Ukranian judges on panel, Russian is the wife of Pissev, she hugged Adelina. Yeah, KSU, go ahead and complain with that.

:rofl: So you already had your answers-you know better than me, why do you bother to ask? And those pictures were NOT released by KSU, it was spotted by a camera that was broadcasting. KSU actually never did anything, and I doubt if they are actually capable of something. So what more do you want? And stop twisting words, it doesn't make you look any reasonable you know.

Petitefleur

Spectator
I am convinced that if there were collusion and cheating, the russian judge would not have hugged Adelina in front of the cameras, for all to see. Judges are known, even if there is anonymous notes, so they have nothing to hide.
And now some fans talk about racism ! You are going too far. I do not understand such aggressiveness. Don't you have other natural passions in life than being a fan of... do you know what is the disposition to have idols?
I like all skaters, I obviously have some style preferences, I am sad when they lose, I do not make it a world drama ... I would have been delighted that Yuna wins, as I am delighted that Adelina has won.

Sam-Skwantch

“I solemnly swear I’m up to no good”
Record Breaker
Country
United-States
I am convinced that if there were collusion and cheating, the russian judge would not have hugged Adelina in front of the cameras, for all to see. Judges are known, even if there is anonymous notes, so they have nothing to hide. And now some fans talk about racism ! I do not understand such aggressiveness. Don't you have other natural passions in life than being a fan of... do you know what is the disposition to have idols?
I like all skaters, I obviously have some style preferences, I am sad when they lose, I do not make it a world drama ... I would have been delighted that Yuna wins, as I am delighted that Adelina has won.

Are you suggesting that if someone robbed a bank they wouldn't hug the teller, especially one helping facilitate the robbery. That's an interesting take.