Page 171 of 271 FirstFirst ... 71 121 161 162 163 164 165 166 167 168 169 170 171 172 173 174 175 176 177 178 179 180 181 221 ... LastLast
Results 2,551 to 2,565 of 4051

Thread: The Judging Controversy Thread

On the Ice
    A must-watch video giving a very comprehensive argument as to why Adelina's scores were manipulated:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kK4jP-wl2BI (if it hasn't been posted yet)

^ I wish people would just stick to the facts. The scary music in this video turns it into propaganda.

Quote Originally Posted by Ven
    Welcome aboard Mathman, glad to have you on the side of truth.
    I like figure skating. But I like mathematics even better. My earlier objections were not about the issue of lying, cheating, scheming judges, but about the misuse of statistical methods.

Custom Title
    Quote Originally Posted by DarR View Post
    A must-watch video giving a very comprehensive argument as to why Adelina's scores were manipulated:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kK4jP-wl2BI (if it hasn't been posted yet)

This is all propaganda!!! Do not believe all what you read and see. I wonder what is the nationality of theses editors of all those articles and videos. In my opinion, this is starting to get a bit one sided and lame. You guys are kicking a dead horse. You can make yourself believe anything if you want it bad enough......now if you trying to solve the problem of world hunger! now that's another thing. Let sleeping dogs lie!! ,

Rinkside
    yes.. after this olympics.. I don't even want to watch FS any more. I've been watching it for a long time and here there.. I saw some disturbing results too, but not to this extend. Just can't believe this happened..

It is obvious that the judges handed a gold medal to Sotnikova.. So sad....

Rinkside
    Figure skating is the dirtiest sport, and in the Sochi Olympics it is the dirtiest. The stole the medal in plain view. Russia planned everything from the beginning to make yuna kim look worse. Russian organized criminals that make up the government pressured the media, Inc, and other skaters to align against yuna. How does this happen: the cleanest and best gets silver while the subpar skater gets gold? Someone was either threatened or paid. I am seriously disillusioned after this Olympics. I recommend boycotting Isu and ioc and companies that sponsor (lobby) them. Sports should be fair.

Custom Title
    Quote Originally Posted by millie View Post
    This is all propaganda!!! Do not believe all what you read and see. I wonder what is the nationality of theses editors of all those articles and videos. In my opinion, this is starting to get a bit one sided and lame. You guys are kicking a dead horse. You can make yourself believe anything if you want it bad enough......now if you trying to solve the problem of world hunger! now that's another thing. Let sleeping dogs lie!! ,
    You seem to be doing a lot of kicking yourself. If you don't like the thread and are convinced these people contesting the scores are engaging in propaganda, ignore the thread instead of getting so hotheaded.

Custom Title
    Quote Originally Posted by yelyoh View Post
    You seem to be doing a lot of kicking yourself. If you don't like the thread and are convinced these people contesting the scores are engaging in propaganda, ignore the thread instead of getting so hotheaded.
    I did not mean to ruffle your feathers. Back to my post....Do you know the nationality of the editors of these news articles or videos? It's scary to read those articles and watch the videos. Even the music is trying to get inside your head and brain wash the listener. I am so happy that some of these posters are not in charge of pushing that Red Button on Russia. Just sayin.

Custom Title
    OT Yuna said things were bad in her hotel so she moved to the Olympic village. Anyone know what was "bad" in her hotel? With her money she could, of course, have stayed in the best there was, so I wonder what happened.

I don't know about Yuna's situation, but there were many complaints from reporters and visitors that the hotels weren't completely finished in time for the start of the games.

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by Mathman View Post
    My earlier objections were not about the issue of lying, cheating, scheming judges, but about the misuse of statistical methods.
    You're right, drivingmissdaisy was doing exactly that.

Kim even received a bigger screaming standing ovation from an international audience than Adelina did from her own countrymen.

Banned
    I just re-watched Yuna's Les Mis a couple of times this afternoon. Wasn't the first time and won't be the last.

Such a testimony to the rigged nature of these 'games' that Sotnikova's lp -- mistake, lower quality and all -- actually scored higher.

Custom Title
    Quote Originally Posted by yelyoh View Post
    I guess propaganda means something like this: https://twitter.com/EastOfBrussels/s...689280/photo/1

Bored
    Quote Originally Posted by millie View Post
    This is all propaganda!!! Do not believe all what you read and see.
    Well,all these 172-and-running pages have been written because we couldn't believe what we saw and read on the scoreboard at Ladies event. Thanks for reminding us to keep it on!

Bored
    Quote Originally Posted by Mathman View Post
    ^ I wish people would just stick to the facts.
    You wish? Wait until a Hollywood movie comes out!

Page 171 of 271 FirstFirst ... 71 121 161 162 163 164 165 166 167 168 169 170 171 172 173 174 175 176 177 178 179 180 181 221 ... LastLast