Page 266 of 271 FirstFirst ... 166 216 256 257 258 259 260 261 262 263 264 265 266 267 268 269 270 271 LastLast
Results 3,976 to 3,990 of 4051

Thread: The Judging Controversy Thread

Skating is art, if you let it be. Blades of Passion's Avatar
    I think it was definitely better. There was much more timing of the movements with the music and the last part of the program had greater impact. The program made a lot more sense too. The Burlesque program starts with a wailing Christina Aguilera and then suddenly becomes jazzy and languid for well over two minutes. It's an odd disconnect.

You have a point about judges not appreciating/understanding a wider range of music, although it has actually gotten better. Still much more room for open mindedness, though.

umm...
    I don't like RC.. at all. So Burlesque is better. I'm not sure about technical part though.

Rondo was sort of tolerable but still hate the version she used. I couldn't stand Burlesque. I think I only managed to watch it in its entirety once. It may be shallow but those tacky see through dresses for both programs are a turnoff in themselves.

Banned

Video Question For You All (Controversy...)

Hi everyone.

Could you take a look at this video
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fevYH...&feature=share

and tell me who exactly the person who pops up when Yuna gives Adelina a hug around 2 seconds where Sochi Olympic jacket?

I've seen her giving Adelina a huge previously when she just realized she won the competition. I feel like I've seen her at previous competitions as well on the panel.

umm...
    This forum should be called Adelinavsyuna.com.

Hate fake smiles and horrendous costumes Meoima's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Snow63 View Post

Custom Title
    Quote Originally Posted by chalk5 View Post
    Hi everyone.

Could you take a look at this video
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fevYH...&feature=share

and tell me who exactly the person who pops up when Yuna gives Adelina a hug around 2 seconds where Sochi Olympic jacket?

I've seen her giving Adelina a huge previously when she just realized she won the competition. I feel like I've seen her at previous competitions as well on the panel.
    She's in the Sochi volunteer outfit, so I'm taking a WILD guess and saying she's a volunteer.

Size 7 Knife Boots Sam-Skwantch's Avatar
    I'd be more interested if there was a security camera at a Sochi bank catching her in the act of trying to cash one of those huge checks as big as her with giant wording that clearly said Pay to the order of: SOCHI TECH PANEL/JUDGING and signed by Mr Putin. Without something like that I'd say your just being unrealistic.

umm...
    Quote Originally Posted by Sam-Skwantch View Post
    I'd be more interested if there was a security camera at a Sochi bank catching her in the act of trying to cash one of those huge checks as big as her with giant wording that clearly said Pay to the order of: SOCHI TECH PANEL/JUDGING and signed by Mr Putin. Without something like that I'd say your just being unrealistic.
    That would be funny

Ice is slippery.
    Quote Originally Posted by uhh View Post
    She's in the Sochi volunteer outfit, so I'm taking a WILD guess and saying she's a volunteer.

Custom Title

Please mods I beg you - this is getting ridiculous. It's bad enough that there are already three near-identical discussions of this rubbish in their own threads - why does there have to be more?!

Rinkside
    Quote Originally Posted by karne View Post

Please mods I beg you - this is getting ridiculous. It's bad enough that there are already three near-identical discussions of this rubbish in their own threads - why does there have to be more?!
    Well, maybe just because there are lots of people (including you, obviously... ) who feel the urgent need and/or the strong desire to read and write about this issue?

What would be the use of denying them the fulfillment of their wish? They do not harm anybody.

Tripping on the Podium
    I agree! and when they will be 80 years old, the discussion will still last , but they will not know why

Landing 3As in my dreams! skatedreamer's Avatar

I can't believe it's now close to 270 pages. Standing by for 275...300?

Hate fake smiles and horrendous costumes Meoima's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by skatedreamer View Post

I can't believe it's now close to 270 pages. Standing by for 275...300?
    Enough for a world record already. Please continue the drama!

Page 266 of 271 FirstFirst ... 166 216 256 257 258 259 260 261 262 263 264 265 266 267 268 269 270 271 LastLast