Page 267 of 271 FirstFirst ... 167 217 257 258 259 260 261 262 263 264 265 266 267 268 269 270 271 LastLast
Results 3,991 to 4,005 of 4051

Thread: The Judging Controversy Thread

Landing 3As in my dreams! skatedreamer's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Meoima View Post
    Enough for a world record already. Please continue the drama!
    And there's always the Guinness Book, right? BTW, are you going to supply for everyone while we wait/watch?

Banned
    Any news on this topic? Sorry to bring it back up!

Custom Title
    Quote Originally Posted by chalk5 View Post
    Any news on this topic? Sorry to bring it back up!
    KSU with KOC filed a complaint to ISU according to many people in Yuna's gallery in Korea. They called KSU to make sure. The KOC has apparently confirmed that the complaint has been filed to the ISU on April 10th (Krn time). However, they have decided to not make their documents public. The Korean fans will be doing their best to appeal this and force them to open them up to the pubilc so we can see what they exactly put in there. A bit strange, but the KOC/KSU have decided not to reveal this to the media. I hope they aren't trying to brush this under the carpet.

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by cuon_alpinus View Post
    KSU with KOC filed a complaint to ISU according to many people in Yuna's gallery in Korea. They called KSU to make sure. The KOC has apparently confirmed that the complaint has been filed to the ISU on April 10th (Krn time). However, they have decided to not make their documents public. The Korean fans will be doing their best to appeal this and force them to open them up to the pubilc so we can see what they exactly put in there. A bit strange, but the KOC/KSU have decided not to reveal this to the media. I hope they aren't trying to brush this under the carpet.
    Excuse me? More of Korean soap opera? Does this document even exist?

We have to wait what ISU says. I doubt ISU wouldn't open this complain to public if such paper indeed exists. They have to afterall. It's public records.

It is not a matter of the public record, it is a private correspondence. The ISU is not obliged to respond publicly, and they won't. I think that the Korean Skating Union and the ISU both want this simply to go away, and it will.

Custom Title
    Quote Originally Posted by Mathman View Post
    It is not a matter of the public record, it is a private correspondence. The ISU is not obliged to respond publicly, and they won't. I think that the Korean Skating Union and the ISU both want this simply to go away, and it will.
    I suspect you are right. My opinion:

I think none of them wants to open that closet, and certainly not in public.
    Not ISU, not Korean Federation, not Korean Olympic Committee, not ANY national skating organisation.

Because too many skeletons would fall out. There would be no innocent parties. One thing would lead to another, and by the time everthing ran its course, ALL of them would be exposed. They all want to avoid that.

So, they are simply trying to "look busy", to try and get the rabid fans off their backs...

Custom Title
    Quote Originally Posted by YesWay View Post
    I suspect you are right. My opinion:

I think none of them wants to open that closet, and certainly not in public.
    Not ISU, not Korean Federation, not Korean Olympic Committee, not ANY national skating organisation.

Because too many skeletons would fall out. There would be no innocent parties. One thing would lead to another, and by the time everthing ran its course, ALL of them would be exposed. They all want to avoid that.

So, they are simply trying to "look busy", to try and get the rabid fans off their backs...
    Yeap, the corruption is deeper then one thinks.

Banned
    Wrong term. It is official correspondance, not private. Do we even get the confirmation from ISU that such complain indeed entered their office?

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by JayW View Post
    Yeap, the corruption is deeper then one thinks.
    Or maybe they do not have a case? I know, everything is corrupted when Yuna does not win. But her fans insults about other skaters are getting old. Learn to lose with grace finally or the title Queeen will indeed look like sarcasm.

Custom Title
    Quote Originally Posted by Rubirosa View Post
    Or maybe they do not have a case? I know, everything is corrupted when Yuna does not win. But her fans insults about other skaters are getting old. Learn to lose with grace finally or the title Queeen will indeed look like sarcasm.
    Seriously... 64/64 posts, all about bashing a single skater, her country, her fans. Don't you have something better to do? Did you get lost enroute to 2CH?

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by os168 View Post
    Seriously... 64/64 posts, all about bashing a single skater, her country, her fans. Don't you have something better to do? Did you get lost enroute to 2CH?
    Thanks for the laugh. You owe me a keyboard. Who is talking. Are you here at work? I mean do you get paid for thesis-size 1,086 posts of yours bashing Caro, Mao, Adelina, Russia, Japan? Because if not, you just called yourself a 17-times (1,086/64=16.96) more loser with nothing else to do.

Banned
    I assume Yuna fans ran out of "argument". Creaming JUDGES ARE CORRUPTED!!!! won't help much in legal matter. Complain is a legal matter. It has procedure and regulations. Koreans don't have a case. There are no facts or events that came in light in last 60 days. The complain won't take place or will be dismissed as invalid without consideration. All farce was lie for Yuna fans.

Any news from ISU on the issue?

Custom Title
    Quote Originally Posted by Rubirosa View Post
    Thanks for the laugh. You owe me a keyboard. Who is talking. Are you here at work? I mean do you get paid for thesis-size 1,086 posts of yours bashing Caro, Mao, Adelina, Russia, Japan? Because if not, you just called yourself a 17-times (1,086/64=16.96) more loser with nothing else to do.
    Glad to make you laugh... you clearly need some.
    Try not to destroy anymore keyboards with your violent laughs although your maths is indeed trolly hilarious.

As for the judging controversy, it is pretty much established

1. There is one.

2. People are upset, not just South Koreans.

3. KSU/KOC is pretty much useless given everything to be expected at PyeongChang and conflict of interest with Speed skating.
    Historically, KSU is hardly the best representative, effective organisation who showed any caring towards this sport of figure skating anyway.

4. Things won't change unless something major happen at the top, starting with the leadership.

5. Anytime there is a crisis, it brings out the best and worst in people. Unfortunately it is usually the haters (from all sides) that only makes up a small portion of the population get to cause the greatest havoc and destroy any credible points they may have had with their appalling behaviour.

Banned
    Further establishes that figure skating is not a real competitive sport, since the results are fixed.

Beautiful and artistic, with athleticism mixed in, yes. But not a competitive sport.

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by os168 View Post
    Glad to make you laugh... you clearly need some.
    Try not to destroy anymore keyboards with your violent laughs although your maths is indeed trolly hilarious.

As for the judging controversy, it is pretty much established

1. There is one.

2. People are upset, not just South Koreans.

3. KSU/KOC is pretty much useless given everything to be expected at PyeongChang and conflict of interest with Speed skating.
    Historically, KSU is hardly the best representative, effective organisation who showed any caring towards this sport of figure skating anyway.

4. Things won't change unless something major happen at the top, starting with the leadership.

5. Anytime there is a crisis, it brings out the best and worst in people. Unfortunately it is usually the haters (from all sides) that only makes up a small portion of the population get to cause the greatest havoc and destroy any credible points they may have had with their appalling behaviour.
    Blah-blah-blah.
    1. There is always controversy when Yuna doesn't win
    2. Her fans are always upset, bitter and pissed off to bash other skaters even when she wins
    3. Other skaters fans are all bots and trolls
    4. Every official in KSU, ISU or God's office should be fired because Yuna didn't win in Sochi
    5. The sport is dead because Yuna's competitive career is dead
    End of story

So no news from ISU?

Page 267 of 271 FirstFirst ... 167 217 257 258 259 260 261 262 263 264 265 266 267 268 269 270 271 LastLast