Adelina Sotnikova: Olympic Thread | Page 13 | Golden Skate

Adelina Sotnikova: Olympic Thread

Inabauer

Rinkside
Adelina, if you're reading this please give back the gold medal that you didn't deserve. You can still come out as a champion, otherwise you will forever be known as a real loser.

Sam-Skwantch

“I solemnly swear I’m up to no good”
Record Breaker
Country
United-States
Adelina, if you're reading this please give back the gold medal that you didn't deserve. You can still come out as a champion, otherwise you will forever be known as a real loser.

That is not very respectful or constructive in anyway. No one knows anything except speculation at this point. Nothing wrong with being nice to each other and showing respect here. "If this is going to change were all going to have to work together"-Dorris Pulaski

jimmybean

Spectator
I also thought Yuna deserved the gold medal a bit more. But hey what do I know. Also.... Ianbauer, a little blunt perhaps :p

WeakAnkles

Record Breaker
why do you keep posting the same posts over and over again :unsure: and let alone on Adelina's thread.
you are disgusting, go back to Yuna fan thread and post there as many spams as you want

and what a total hypocrite you even said you were attacking the judging system and not Adelina
yet here you are again trolling into her threads :rofl:

An article about Adelina: http://en.ria.ru/sochi2014/20140222/187758479/Sotnikova-My-Free-Skate-Was-Better-Than-Kims.html

Oh dear. I'm hope she's not going to be one of these skaters that the more she talks the more I am going to dislike her.