Page 11 of 17 FirstFirst ... 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 LastLast

Thread: Adelina Sotnikova: Olympic Thread

Custom Title
    Quote Originally Posted by chairmanmao View Post
    I was a fan please that's bull. You are just a bitter hater. How pissed off Adelina haters are that they are now saying she has puny jumps like Lipnitskaya.
    Now you're just an idiot- you have no reading comprehension whatsoever. Bad entrances and exits =/= to puny jumps.

Quote Originally Posted by CezarMart View Post
    Which skating official? Who? Give a name!
    By the time Adelina skates in Korea, Yuna as a skater will be a history and will be probably commentating for the Korean television. And I don't think any other Korean skater will be in position to challenge Adelina. So she is perfectly safe from any pro-Korean bias
    you're so dam* cocky.. relax.. before you start celebrating make sure that 4years for now everything is good.. you never know.. one injury or puberty will hit one skater and that will be it.. humility...

Medalist
    Quote Originally Posted by guanchi View Post
    And who are you, worthless troll boy?
    I've always admired Adelina's skating, but she was not champion material on his night. Sorry that you are blind and bitter (mostly for mao out of contention) to see that.
    Most Mao fans are I'm pretty sure over the moon with what she put out tonight including myself. You Yunabots meanwhile are wallowing in bitterness.

Custom Title
    Most Mao fans are I'm pretty sure over the moon with what she put out tonight including myself. You Yunabots meanwhile are wallowing in bitterness.
    Again you have no reading comprehension- where in my post is any bitterness over the result. It's just that I've lost interest in her skating that you've concluded that it's bitterness, you sad trollbot? And why did you post about you being over the moon about Mao- did I ask about that? Why should I care about Mao's result or her fan's feeling?

please don't generalize everything.. not all yuna fans are bitter.. some even are relieved that it is over.. and some are happy that yuna at least got a medal..and that record of not finishing outside of the podium is intact..

Quote Originally Posted by CezarMart View Post
    Which skating official? Who? Give a name!
    김연아

By the time Adelina skates in Korea, Yuna as a skater will be a history and will be probably commentating for the Korean television. And I don't think any other Korean skater will be in position to challenge Adelina. So she is perfectly safe from any pro-Korean bias
    Hey, why are you picking on me? I don't think Adelina will face any bias in Korea, I was just helping you understand what pangtongfan wrote.

But as for Kim being forgotten in four years, no, by then she will be so incredibly rich that she will personally build the Yuna kim arena to house the event. (Taking time off from her charitable work with UNICEF, etc.)

Tripping on the Podium
    I am from the US and I do think it was fair that Adelina won, she had the highest technical content, great spins and jumps. Yuna and Carolina had less technical content in their programs. Carolina didn't do a triple triple combination. They both scored very high.
    I don't understand why people, including Ashley thing the judging was unfair.

Speaking of "bots," have you notice how cool the Japanese and Korean skating enthusiasts have been this time around, compared to four years ago? I think it is because, like their idols, they are four years older.

Tripping on the Podium
    But it looks like Mao was called for under rotated jumps on 2
    Quote Originally Posted by hurrah View Post
    Well, I think all the skaters skated their hearts out, and she didn't have the most technical program. Mao did. Mao had the most technically difficult program in all of figure skating history, and she pulled it off. And she scored lower than Adelina, and by the way, Mao is a better skater than Adelina. Did you know that?

Quote Originally Posted by Maribelle View Post
    But it looks like Mao was called for under rotated jumps on 2
    Well, she shouldn't have been. If any under-rotation call was going to be made, it should have been the axel, which was borderline 1/4 short. The two that she was called on? No way. They were rotated and should have been ratified.

Skating is art, if you let it be. Blades of Passion's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Mathman View Post
    Speaking of "bots," have you notice how cool the Japanese and Korean skating enthusiasts have been this time around, compared to four years ago? I think it is because, like their idols, they are four years older.
    I think it's because Yu-Na and Mao didn't have much of a rivalry after that season. Yu-Na already won, so she didn't have to "prove" anything else to the fanatic followers.

she takes the audience on her journey of emotions Layfan's Avatar
    Adelina, a 17-year-old girl, looked so over the moon about her hard-fought Olympic gold medal. It was her dream come true. I find it heart-breaking to think her happiness might be crushed by the over the top and mean reaction from people who disagree with the results.

Calling her "Fraudnikova" and wishing her ill. Please people, can we not be human about this? Go ahead and argue about her components stores and GOEs but SHE did NOT rig the results. Again, congratulations to her.

Custom Title
    Quote Originally Posted by Mathman View Post
    I will say that Adelina has done the truly impossible - she has united the warring Mao/Kim factions .

Medalist
    Quote Originally Posted by guanchi View Post
    Again you have no reading comprehension- where in my post is any bitterness over the result. It's just that I've lost interest in her skating that you've concluded that it's bitterness, you sad trollbot? And why did you post about you being over the moon about Mao- did I ask about that? Why should I care about Mao's result or her fan's feeling?
    The vileness by which Yunabots have malign Adelina leaves no doubt that they you lot are bitter. Someone is so obviously blinded with rage that the've forgotten what they wrote a few posts back and I quote "Sorry that you are blind and bitter (mostly for mao out of contention) to see that." LOL

Custom Title
    The vileness by which Yunabots have malign Adelina leaves no doubt that they you lot are bitter. Someone is so obviously blinded with rage that the've forgotten what they wrote a few posts back and I quote "Sorry that you are blind and bitter (mostly for mao out of contention) to see that." LOL
    It took you a while, and with obvious effort to post this while saying absolutely nothing at all. That you would use the expression "sorry" as actually implying that I truly care about some fan's feeling, that you somehow infer from my post that I malign this girl, means all is lost with you. You ARE the truly bitter one that your favorite didn't even medal, and are now using Adelina (whose skating you've never cared for at all) as a convenient tool to try to rile other people. But anyone can see through this, but not you.

Page 11 of 17 FirstFirst ... 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 LastLast