Exhibitions? | Page 4 | Golden Skate

Exhibitions?

CaroLiza_fan

EZETTIE LATUASV IVAKMHA
Record Breaker
Country
Northern-Ireland
its geo blocked

I know. The BBC Streams have been all Olympics.

But, it was more a post to let viewers in the UK know where they can watch it LIVE (there are a few of us on here, you know! ;) :biggrin: ), and to let international viewers to know what time they need to, erm, go hunting for illegal streams.

Not that I would encourage that of course... :p ;)

CaroLiza_fan

P.S. I have edited my previous post to include more details since sky_fly20 quoted it.

nycskate2014

Rinkside
For Canadians and those who um cough can find a what around it, the Gala will be shown completely on CBC's website
I know. The BBC Streams have been all Olympics.

But, it was more a post to let viewers in the UK know where they can watch it LIVE (there are a few of us on here, you know! ;) :biggrin: ), and to let international viewers to know what time they need to, erm, go hunting for illegal streams.

Not that I would encourage that of course... :p ;)

CaroLiza_fan

P.S. I have edited my previous post to include more details since sky_fly20 quoted it.

Lucy25

Final Flight
I am pretty sure the only US channel that will air the Gala live and in its entirety is NBCSN which will air 2/22 12:30 P.M.-2:30 P.M. ET.

FYI, yesterday the description for NBCSN at 12:30 said the gala would be shown. This morning, it now does not mention the gala at all.

Venee

Rinkside
FYI, yesterday the description for NBCSN at 12:30 said the gala would be shown. This morning, it now does not mention the gala at all.

I just checked, and NBC doesn't show coverage of figure skaing until the 7pm time. The 12:30 time as you said, doesn't show figure skating in the description. I certainly hope some fellow posters can post some possible links to watch online. I don't trust NBC. They'll probably cut half the performances out.

franz6009

Rinkside
There's no need to panic just yet - the Gala doesn't start for another 2h 15m!

But, since it is in my mind, I will tell you now that although the BBC are not showing the Gala on the TV LIVE, they WILL be showing it LIVE on the website, from 16:25 - 19:00 GMT. :biggrin: :biggrin: :biggrin:

Official BBC Livestreaming Channel

If you prefer to watch it on the TV later on, there will be full delayed ("as-live") coverage on BBCi1 from 22:00 - 00:30 GMT tonight.

BBCi1 is available via:

Digital terrestrial (UK only): Ch. 301 on Freeview
Digital cable (UK only): Ch. 991 on Virgin Media
Digital satellite (Europe): Ch. 977 on SkyDigital
Astra 28.2E, Transponder 45 (10.773H. MBaud 22,000. FEC 5/6).
NOTE: The channel you want for the skating is labelled “BBC RB 1"​

I'll post a reminder in the TV Schedule thread nearer the time.

Hope this helps

CaroLiza_fan

THANK YOU so much!!

CaroLiza_fan

EZETTIE LATUASV IVAKMHA
Record Breaker
Country
Northern-Ireland
German livestream with Kati Witt as co-commentator

We've got Penny Coomes and Nick Buckland co-commentating with Sue Barker on the BBC

Great to see that Mao and Daisuke will be performing!

CaroLiza_fan

Rikku

Just enjoying the skating
Final Flight
Commentator just said one of the pins/nails in Plushenko's back broke and he now faces surgery #13.

Winnie_20

Record Breaker
Enjoying the NOS stream without commentary. I prefer no commentary, as it interferes with my enjoyment of the music. ;-)