Page 5 of 27 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 ... LastLast
Results 61 to 75 of 403

Thread: Exhibitions?

  1. #61
    Banned
    Join Date
    Nov 2011
    Posts
    7,378
    Quote Originally Posted by CaroLiza_fan View Post
    There's no need to panic just yet - the Gala doesn't start for another 2h 15m!

    But, since it is in my mind, I will tell you now that although the BBC are not showing the Gala on the TV LIVE (there will be full delayed coverage on BBCi1 from 22:00 - 00:30 GMT tonight), they WILL be showing it LIVE on the website.

    Official BBC Livestreaming Channel

    Hope this helps

    CaroLiza_fan
    its geo blocked

  2. #62
    EZETTIE LATUASV IVAKMHA CaroLiza_fan's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2012
    Location
    Co. Tyrone, Northern Ireland
    Posts
    1,407
    Quote Originally Posted by sky_fly20 View Post
    its geo blocked
    I know. The BBC Streams have been all Olympics.

    But, it was more a post to let viewers in the UK know where they can watch it LIVE (there are a few of us on here, you know! ), and to let international viewers to know what time they need to, erm, go hunting for illegal streams.

    Not that I would encourage that of course...

    CaroLiza_fan

    P.S. I have edited my previous post to include more details since sky_fly20 quoted it.

  3. #63
    Tripping on the Podium
    Join Date
    Feb 2014
    Posts
    52
    For Canadians and those who um cough can find a what around it, the Gala will be shown completely on CBC's website
    Quote Originally Posted by CaroLiza_fan View Post
    I know. The BBC Streams have been all Olympics.

    But, it was more a post to let viewers in the UK know where they can watch it LIVE (there are a few of us on here, you know! ), and to let international viewers to know what time they need to, erm, go hunting for illegal streams.

    Not that I would encourage that of course...

    CaroLiza_fan

    P.S. I have edited my previous post to include more details since sky_fly20 quoted it.

  4. #64
    Master Procrastinator
    Join Date
    Jul 2003
    Location
    Michigan, USA!
    Posts
    918
    Quote Originally Posted by demarinis5 View Post
    I am pretty sure the only US channel that will air the Gala live and in its entirety is NBCSN which will air 2/22 12:30 P.M.-2:30 P.M. ET.
    FYI, yesterday the description for NBCSN at 12:30 said the gala would be shown. This morning, it now does not mention the gala at all.

  5. #65
    Rinkside
    Join Date
    Feb 2014
    Posts
    21
    Quote Originally Posted by Lucy25 View Post
    FYI, yesterday the description for NBCSN at 12:30 said the gala would be shown. This morning, it now does not mention the gala at all.
    I just checked, and NBC doesn't show coverage of figure skaing until the 7pm time. The 12:30 time as you said, doesn't show figure skating in the description. I certainly hope some fellow posters can post some possible links to watch online. I don't trust NBC. They'll probably cut half the performances out.

  6. #66
    Rinkside
    Join Date
    Nov 2007
    Posts
    19
    Quote Originally Posted by CaroLiza_fan View Post
    There's no need to panic just yet - the Gala doesn't start for another 2h 15m!

    But, since it is in my mind, I will tell you now that although the BBC are not showing the Gala on the TV LIVE, they WILL be showing it LIVE on the website, from 16:25 - 19:00 GMT.

    Official BBC Livestreaming Channel

    If you prefer to watch it on the TV later on, there will be full delayed ("as-live") coverage on BBCi1 from 22:00 - 00:30 GMT tonight.

    BBCi1 is available via:

    Digital terrestrial (UK only): Ch. 301 on Freeview
    Digital cable (UK only): Ch. 991 on Virgin Media
    Digital satellite (Europe): Ch. 977 on SkyDigital
    Astra 28.2E, Transponder 45 (10.773H. MBaud 22,000. FEC 5/6).
    NOTE: The channel you want for the skating is labelled “BBC RB 1"

    I'll post a reminder in the TV Schedule thread nearer the time.

    Hope this helps

    CaroLiza_fan
    THANK YOU so much!!

  7. #67
    Custom Title
    Join Date
    Oct 2008
    Posts
    172
    It starts right now!

  8. #68
    Tripping on the Podium
    Join Date
    Feb 2014
    Posts
    52
    its on now on CBC canada

  9. #69
    Rinkside
    Join Date
    Nov 2006
    Posts
    2
    This link is working http://hdfooty.tv/tsn.php

  10. #70

  11. #71
    Tripping on the Podium
    Join Date
    Feb 2014
    Posts
    52
    Quote Originally Posted by franz6009 View Post
    Anyone can provide a live streaming for the gala? (It starts within 30 minutes right?)
    If you can, it is on the CBC, Canada television...
    http://olympics.cbc.ca/videos/live/v...ast-36530.html

  12. #72
    Custom Title
    Join Date
    Jan 2014
    Posts
    194

  13. #73
    Custom Title
    Join Date
    Oct 2008
    Posts
    172
    German livestream with Kati Witt as co-commentator: http://www.zdf.de/ZDFmediathek#/beit...18/Schaulaufen

  14. #74
    Banned
    Join Date
    Nov 2011
    Posts
    7,378
    J'adre Julia

  15. #75
    EZETTIE LATUASV IVAKMHA CaroLiza_fan's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2012
    Location
    Co. Tyrone, Northern Ireland
    Posts
    1,407
    Quote Originally Posted by LaLola View Post
    German livestream with Kati Witt as co-commentator
    We've got Penny Coomes and Nick Buckland co-commentating with Sue Barker on the BBC

    Great to see that Mao and Daisuke will be performing!

    CaroLiza_fan

Page 5 of 27 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 ... LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •