Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Thread: Biggest loser of the Ladies Single FS

Banned

Biggest loser of the Ladies Single FS

Putin who willingly ruined the image of the whole Russia
    just for one gold after spending over $50 billion.

Custom Title
    Not one commentator on NBC in the US raised an eyebrow. There is no controversy.

Custom Title
    Quote Originally Posted by drivingmissdaisy View Post
    Not one commentator on NBC in the US raised an eyebrow. There is no controversy.
    Agree.

Banned
    There is no controversy.
    I always knew you lived in a fantasy world but this is something else. Not to even get scared on being someone so delusional you think freaking NBC who still emply Tim Dagget, Dan Jansen, Sandra Bezic, and Elfi Schlegal amongst others is reflective on anything.

Custom Title
    Quote Originally Posted by pangtongfan View Post
    I always knew you lived in a fantasy world but this is something else. Not to even get scared on being someone so delusional you think freaking NBC who still emply Tim Dagget, Dan Jansen, Sandra Bezic, and Elfi Schlegal amongst others is reflective on anything.
    Attacking other posters isn't going to give Yuna a gold she didn't deserve. She needed to improve from Vancouver and she chose to skate a watered-down LP. Check this out to see the size difference in their jumps: http://www.nytimes.com/interactive/2...ting.html?_r=0

Banned
    Attacking other posters isn't going to give Yuna a gold she didn't deserve. She needed to improve from Vancouver and she chose to skate a watered-down LP. Check this out to see the size difference in their jumps: http://www.nytimes.com/interactive/2...ting.html?_r=0
    Why do you compare Yuna to herself of 4 years ago, not to other players of today's event? I don't get it.

Custom Title
    To be fair, Sotnikova was given exceptional GOE on her elements, much higher than usual. Although her jumping was very solid today (save for the 3-jump combo), I don't think a lot of that GOE was particularly deserved.

Custom Title
    Quote Originally Posted by Andre Smith View Post
    Why do you compare Yuna to herself of 4 years ago, not to other players of today's event? I don't get it.
    OK. Her program was even more watered down than Adelina's. There are parts where she does no choreography or steps the length of the ice going into a jump, like her 3F.

Banned
    drivingmissdaisy is an annoying troll.

Anyway, Yu-na or Carolina clearly should have been on top of the podium. Yes, Adelina had the most technically difficult program, but her overall quality is, shall we say, somewhat lacking. And, oh, that long program from Sotnikova. Please, let's not get started on how vacuous, blah, uninteresting and pedestrian it was.

Size 7 Knife Boots Sam-Skwantch's Avatar
    How about we ask Yulia to sell her skates and become an ISU judge? We could probably agree she'd be one nasty judge with a high standard! I bet she'd score herself lower than any poster here!!

Custom Title
    Quote Originally Posted by wootie View Post
    drivingmissdaisy is an annoying troll.
    Yes because I agree with Scott H, the judges, Tara, Johnny, Michelle, and everyone else who isn't mad about a superior technical performance winning an athletic event. If you don't want diverse opinions you should post in the Yuna cheering thread.

Banned
    OK. Her program was even more watered down than Adelina's. There are parts where she does no choreography or steps the length of the ice going into a jump, like her 3F.
    R u Putin?

Custom Title
    Quote Originally Posted by Andre Smith View Post
    R u Putin?
    Are you going to call me names when I make a valid point?

Yeah! Lets get this party started. enlight78's Avatar
    The issue is not so question of some on with high technical difficulty winning an event, the problem is two skaters getting similar program component scores even though one obviously is a level above the other

Skating is art, if you let it be. Blades of Passion's Avatar
    The person who placed 24th.

Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast