Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2

Thread: Recall the president of the ISU for the judging fraud in Sochi

Custom Title
    About 20 minutes ago, Korea Olympic Committee anounced they will send a protest letter to IOC.
    They said they will protest strongly and are now preparing for protest lestter.

Banned
    too late, should have protested during at the games

Tripping on the Podium
    Korea Olympic Committe is powerless. Im pretty sure that nothing will be changed

Rinkside
    Quote Originally Posted by Mao88 View Post
    This thread needs to be transferred to conspiracy thread along with all the other bellyaching, whinging and moaning Yunabot threads. These people (the same old usual suspects - many using multiple pseuds) should confine there whinging to the one thread and should not be swamping The Edge section with multiple threads on the same theme. Sanctions required if they persist
    Since when exactly have everyone having an issue with the results, become Yunabots?
    Wow, Yuna's gained quite an army overnight, hasn't she

Custom Title
    This whole mess for me isn't about Yuna. I'm not really a fan although I enjoy her skating. I just can't deal with skating much longer if changes aren't made.

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by minion View Post
    Since when exactly have everyone having an issue with the results, become Yunabots?
    Wow, Yuna's gained quite an army overnight, hasn't she
    you forgot Yuna has legions of die hard / ultra fans even just from her home country alone

Rinkside
    Quote Originally Posted by sky_fly20 View Post
    you forgot Yuna has legions of die hard / ultra fans even just from her home country alone
    That's true for most successful athletes of any nationality, from any discipline.
    What annoys me is how you make everyone defending Kim's case an ignorant Yunabot or a South Korean.
    You should try convincing me next time about how every Kostner/Asada fan dumbfounded with the results, has become a Yunabot.

Duplicate thread.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2