Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Thread: GS forum is another ISU wannabee?

Banned

GS forum is another ISU wannabee?

Okay, Now somebody tell me in what criteria GF adm uses to lock down a thread? duplicate? how many categorically duplicate threads flooding here? are you kidding or your policy is another duplicate of the current arbitrary judging? Just kindly explain . I will stand corrected. Thanks.

There is no need to have 40 different threads on the same topic. If you don't like it, go rant elsewhere.

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by gsk8 View Post
    There is no need to have 40 different threads on the same topic. If you don't like it, go rant elsewhere.
    And by what criteria do you suppose one is rant or just regular discourse. The way you talk, you are inclined to rant. thought?
    I see more topics, same issue with different title there.

Your voice will be heard just as loud if you post in the existing thread that is already discussing the topics you are trying to re-create.

Banned
    Your voice will be heard just as loud if you post in the existing thread that is already discussing the topics you are trying to re-create.
    I get it. But I thought recall of ISU president seems a new thing to talk about. Anyway I saw many others in essence rehashing the same topic over again in the thread. I hope you do the same to those not like the judges' selective standard.

Thank you GOLDENSKATE for NOT allowing five thousand threads with the same topic. It's worse than spam.

I thought recall of ISU president seems a new thing to talk about.
    Seriously? Along with your post in which you altered a statement? Give it a rest.

also, when did Golden Skate become Gluten Free (GF)?

Banned
    Seriously? Along with your post in which you altered a statement? Give it a rest.
    you are not trying to censure the content of opinion or expression selectively, based on your taste, are you? Or we all should shut up because of you don't like it? are fashioning yourself as something like a God because of your position here? I don't mind to be corrected if I am wrong, but your attitudinal spice doesn't match what you advocate. So here we can talk only to comply with your understanding of degree of matter? so ISU' statement is the bible? so that its cynical alteration constitutes just rant because you don't like it? give me a break.

The attitude that you showed in your initial post proves that there is only one reason you are here. I suggest you find another forum to vent your frustrations.

Celebrating the Excellence of #VirtueMoir golden411's Avatar
    On a serious note ... many thanks to gsk8 and the mods for consolidating duplicate threads. Much appreciated.

And for all the other Sochi-related forum-wrangling and improvements (server move, spam control, etc.).

Quote Originally Posted by Tonichelle View Post
    also, when did Golden Skate become Gluten Free (GF)?
    On a silly note ... you mean that GS did not become a GirlFriend forum??

Banned
    The attitude that you showed in your initial post proves that there is only one reason you are here. I suggest you find another forum to vent your frustrations.
    Might I suggest you that your word suits you better than me. Sorry I must disagree.

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by golden411 View Post
    On a serious note ... many thanks to gsk8 and the mods for consolidating duplicate threads. Much appreciated.

And for all the other Sochi-related forum-wrangling and improvements (server move, spam control; etc.).

On a silly note ... you mean that GS did not become a GirlFriend forum??
    don't misunderstand me. I don't oppose his or her handling consolidating threads. I begin to sense that this mod tries to censure opinions based on his or her personal taste. that's all

Banned
    you don't think your attitude is more feisty than me, do you?

Banned
    I am actually surprised at the degree of you judgmental attitude in which you accuse me based on the so called my initial post. then how in the world can you bear with those thousands of emotional and unethical attacks flooding in the forum when you are so offended by satiric language that mocks the ISU' statement. did you find any personal attack in it? or anything vulgar? what kind of a person who can say "yeah I saw your attitude in that and this is my suggestion"? Do you know that kind of attitude itself shows depletion in your attitude unless you lend yourself too much credence?

Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast