What is your favorite Yuna's program? | Page 4 | Golden Skate

What is your favorite Yuna's program?

gourry

Final Flight
I love all of Yuna's LP.(Yes, I'm one of the very few who actually love her Miss Saigon. :laugh:)
Among her SP, I didn't like Kiss of V and Giselle. Other than those two, I love all the rest.
For the moment my favorites are Send in the Clowns and Adios Nonino. :)

BRASILwmr

Rinkside
I love all of Yuna's LP.(Yes, I'm one of the very few who actually love her Miss Saigon. :laugh:)
Among her SP, I didn't like Kiss of V and Giselle. Other than those two, I love all the rest.
For the moment my favorites are Send in the Clowns and Adios Nonino. :)

I agree with Gourry. Giselle and Kiss of Vampire (I truly saw a Yuna fan) were the worst. And Adios Nonino was not as amazing as it could be.:disapp:
But Yu-Na was the real Olympic Champion

Ophelia

Record Breaker
I agree with Gourry. Giselle and Kiss of Vampire (I truly saw a Yuna fan) were the worst. And Adios Nonino was not as amazing as it could be.:disapp:
But Yu-Na was the real Olympic Champion

What did you dislike about Giselle? Other than the flawed performance she gave, I thought the program was beautifully constructed. It was the last great program along with Homage that Wilson choreographed.

observe

Rinkside
SP: El Tango de Roxannne, LP: Concerto in F and Les Mis

Short programs:
2006-2007 El Tango de Roxanne, Worlds
2007-2008 Die Fledermaus, CoC (at the end)
2008-2009 Danse Macabre, Worlds
2009-2010 007, SA
2010-2011 Giselle (her double axel here was quite wonderful.)
2012-2013 Kiss of the vampire, Worlds
2013-2014 Send in the clowns, Korean National

Free programs:
2006-2007 Lark Ascending, Worlds (it's the only time I saw her hit that note into the step sequence)
2007-2008 Miss Saigon, CoR
2008-2009 Scheherazade, Worlds (finally.)
2009-2010 Concerto in F (George Gershwin), Olympics and TEB
2010-2011 Homage to Korea (entry to her spiral sequence)
2012-2013 Les miserables, Worlds
2013-2014 Adios Nonino, Olympics

alexis

Spectator
I love El Tango de Roxanne and James Bond Medley SPs for her fire, energy, and sensuality. For LPs, my favorites are The Lark Ascending and Homage to Korea. Both weren't executed perfectly, but for some reason, I always think they look so bittersweetly beautiful and somehow very fitting for the mood/tone of the programs.

wolkenschloss

Rinkside
SP: El Tango, Danse, Send in the clowns

LP:Lark Scheherazade Gerschwin Homage LesMi Adios

actuall favorites: SITC and Adios!

MidnightSkater

On the Ice
1; Lark Ascending.
2; Bulletproof
3; Homage To Korea.
But I could watch anything she skates to, even silence.

Last edited:

BRASILwmr

Rinkside
What did you dislike about Giselle? Other than the flawed performance she gave, I thought the program was beautifully constructed. It was the last great program along with Homage that Wilson choreographed.
Sorry for the late reply, but I thought Kim in giselle a bit exaggerated movements and facial expressions (much choreography for little music).