China 1 silver; 1 bronze

USA 1 silver; 1 bronze

Bulgaria 1 silver

France 1 silver

Germany 2 bronze

Joe

Last edited:
jozmen01 said:
Who is the 2nd silver for the US? Thought we only medaled in Ladies?

Trust me guys it was a typo. It would even add up to more than 12 medals and thanks for poiontit it out. I'll correct immediately.

Joe

Ptichka

Forum translator
Record Breaker
Interesting... Only Russia and Germany had medals in more than one category. And, as far as future potential goes, I can only see the US matching this in the future (other than the pairs, there is no reason why we can't medal in all disciplines).

Ptchka - I thought you were Canadian but that's not important.

To predict the Federations at the next Worlds, or Olys, would not be an easy prediction. So much happens in figure skating by the year if not by the month.

I have no problem with the Federation's results except for Lambiel who, imo, should have been third, but then, I prefer lyrical skating over the bravura type. Lindeman was good but not my cup of tea. Winkler and Loehse were good but so were others. I think there is an understanding among the judges to give the home team something while they are hosting the event.

Also, while I like T&M, I find S&Z something very special in Pairs. Something I have'nt seen before. Russian Pairs, and forgive me for saying this and it is just my opinion, are clones of each other. Nothing special.

Everything else was right in place. And the Americans if they want to win the most medals, need a bit of shaking up.

Joe