Davis and White competing on Dancing With the Stars! | Page 59 | Golden Skate

Davis and White competing on Dancing With the Stars!

Whitneyskates

On the Ice
My goodness, everyone is so dramatic tonight. I wonder how this people get through life if DWTS send them to therapy and reduces them to tears.

My goodness, everyone is so dramatic tonight. I wonder how this people get through life if DWTS send them to therapy and reduces them to tears.

LMFAO - But really! I just figured they needed to create a little more drama for her storyline tbh. I like her dress this week! It's very flattering!
And I think she did a fabulous job tonight!! So if a therapist helped her get here - then maybe she did need it, haha.

fleeting

Queen Anissina
Medalist
That was his best dance since the first week. I found the judges' comments, especially Len's, to be very nasty.

"To get a 10, you must do something special... And that wasn't special."
I just thought that comment was downright rude. If you didn't like it, don't pull out the 'special' line and get their hopes up.

PlaysInTheDirt

On the Ice
Geeze, they showed NO LOVE for Charlie. I hate when they do that. It's obvious that they're steering the results in a specific direction. It's maddening.

Maybe Charlie needs to burst into tears next week.

buttermilk

On the Ice
Maybe if Charlie cries about missing his dog he'll get a little sympathy.

I know Meryl & Charlie are being treated differently, but I don't think they need to speak so harshly to Charlie for not being perfect, while it's all encouragement for the absolute garbage Nene did.

"To get a 10, you must do something special... And that wasn't special."
I just thought that comment was downright rude. If you didn't like it, don't pull out the 'special' line and get their hopes up.

I agree. And I think that the judges could be more blunt to some of the celebs they continuously coddle. It's like they're only willing to be legitimately harsh/critical with certain celebs, while others skate by with "this was so fun! just watch your footwork" lol

tulosai

Record Breaker
I agree. And I think that the judges could be more blunt to some of the celebs they continuously coddle. It's like they're only willing to be legitimately harsh/critical with certain celebs, while others skate by with "this was so fun! just watch your footwork" lol

:agree:

I'm so over the over-scoring Nene gets while Charlie was ripped off.

LMFAO - Maks is so funny! ALSO - I love that it looks like they're having so much fun!!! Like, I absolutely LOVED it!!! They looked like they were having a blast; and it made me so-so-so happy!!!

PlaysInTheDirt

On the Ice
Ohh dear Lord - Candace messed up and Len gave her a 9?!!!! Not to mention - compared to Meryl's tango it looked like it was in slow motion. Shoot me. Why do I even watch this stupid show?

caitie

Medalist
I thought Meryl did a really good job, but the other dancers in the troupe made her look stiff (which she is compared to them because, hello, ice skater!) so I wish it had just been her and Maks!

IDK what to say about Charlie. I could see something happened, but I didn't know what. I thought the judges were way harsh tai, particularly Len.

fleeting

Queen Anissina
Medalist
Meryl is really able to get in touch with the emotion of the dances, and I think that's what sets her apart right now.

tulosai

Record Breaker
Hahaha OMG Meryl's nervous smile when Maks says 'I just feel sorry for the other team'.

Hahaha OMG Meryl's nervous smile when Maks says 'I just feel sorry for the other team'.

Hahaha - what I loved is when she started choreographing, ahahaha. She's like a little bundle of energy!

And Charlie and James were funny too! - Also, just noticed all of team vida is in jeopardy...