Davis and White competing on Dancing With the Stars! | Page 58 | Golden Skate

Davis and White competing on Dancing With the Stars!

mintx

On the Ice
Amy's constant negative packages bug me but NENE's over the top attitude bugs me more and she danced so slow tonight. ugh

hoping it's Nene's turn to go...

:clap: You and me both. O=) I like Nene, but I really like watching all of the good dancing that could be left.... And why oh earth do they always insist on putting her in outfits with fringe (even her Cruella dress had long fringe) - is tribal the only look they'll allow her to rock?!
And that dance was lack-luster......I feel like she could do more than he choreographs for her.

And Charlie didn't seem too upset or scared when they announced it, so I doubt he's going, lol

PlaysInTheDirt

On the Ice
What the heck is Erin Andrews talking about? Didn't Tony dance with his shirt off wearing the pajama pants and sitting on the edge of the bed a few weeks ago?

Can we trade Erin and Peta for Kym Johnson? She's in the audience again. We don't have to go far!

I'm not as far along as the rest of you, but I'm assuming Charlie isn't safe - which doesn't mean he was in the bottom two for votes, remember.

tulosai

Record Breaker
:clap: You and me both. O=) I like Nene, but I really like watching all of the good dancing that could be left.... And why oh earth do they always insist on putting her in outfits with fringe (even her Cruella dress had long fringe) - is tribal the only look they'll allow her to rock?!
And that dance was lack-luster......I feel like she could do more than he choreographs for her.

And Charlie didn't seem too upset or scared when they announced it, so I doubt he's going, lol

To be honest I think he probably doesn't SUPER care... obvi he's competitive and would like to continue but he and Meryl have been insane busy and he probably feels life will go merrily on either way with him being his usual SUPER HAPPY self no matter what...

What the heck is Erin Andrews talking about? Didn't Tony dance with his shirt off wearing the pajama pants and sitting on the edge of the bed a few weeks ago?

Can we trade Erin and Peta for Kym Johnson? She's in the audience again. We don't have to go far!

I'm not as far along as the rest of you, but I'm assuming Charlie isn't safe - which doesn't mean he was in the bottom two for votes, remember.

Yes! He did, lol

And - I SOOOOO agree! I've really tried giving her a chance, but Erin just isn't cutting it. She says stuff that comes off as stupid because it's like she's not even really paying attention to what she's seen the celebs do on the show the past few weeks...

oiboyz

Spectator

Can you remind me what it means, PlaysInTheDirt? I never watched DWTS till this season and I'm on the west coast so it's not even on yet here...

To be honest I think he probably doesn't SUPER care... obvi he's competitive and would like to continue but he and Meryl have been insane busy and he probably feels life will go merrily on either way with him being his usual SUPER HAPPY self no matter what...

Very true! Plus, I'm sure his schedule is crazy - probably hard to take a break and see Tannith and DJ as much as he'd like to. But, I really would be shocked if he left tonight. I feel like he's not the best actor; and he really seemed just as happy as he does when he's goofing off....Granted, maybe he's ready to go. Who knows! :)

PlaysInTheDirt

On the Ice
Can you remind me what it means, PlaysInTheDirt? I never watched DWTS till this season and I'm on the west coast so it's not even on yet here...

oiboyz, I think they just randomly pick someone else. If they put the bottom two out there, people might stop voting for the one who remained, so they take the bottom couple and then some other random couple.

fleeting

Queen Anissina
Medalist
Amy hurt her back. I'm wondering if this is going to be a full pull out like Billy Dee earlier in the season.

I'm not worried for Charlie. He always pulls it together when it counts, and I hope he makes it happen. I'm excited for his paso.

tulosai

Record Breaker
oiboyz, I think they just randomly pick someone else. If they put the bottom two out there, people might stop voting for the one who remained, so they take the bottom couple and then some other random couple.

honestly i think usually the 3 in jeopardy are the bottom 3...and i think if anything the reverse happens, if people think that someone just almost got voted off they want to vote for them more than before... but maybe i'm wrong.

oiboyz

Spectator
honestly i think usually the 3 in jeopardy are the bottom 3...and i think if anything the reverse happens, if people think that someone just almost got voted off they want to vote for them more than before... but maybe i'm wrong.

Thanks, you two! So it sounds like they don't really give us much solid information... not surprising. :)

Amy hurt her back. I'm wondering if this is going to be a full pull out like Billy Dee earlier in the season.

I'm not worried for Charlie. He always pulls it together when it counts, and I hope he makes it happen. I'm excited for his paso.

Agreed on both accounts!!! Honestly, I have to wonder if all of the lifts that Derick has been giving her have been hurting her back. She may not have the upper body strength to continuously do those sorts of maneuvers week after week...

AND - LOVED Charlie and Meryl's interaction!!! <3 And I thought his dance this week was awesome!!!

PlaysInTheDirt

On the Ice

It's been fairly obvious in the past that sometimes one of the top couples is in jeopardy - they just don't go home.

Okay, those scores for Nene - are the judges high or something? It was Kate Gosselinesque, at most. She didn't deserve 8's!!!

Hopefully Amy is okay. She may have twisted her back trying to compensate in doing the moves. Okay, now it's okay to cry, Amy.....lol.

Oh wow BOTH Meryl and Maks look unhappy listening to the comments for Charlie.

Yes - so did I. Hmpf! :scowl: It wasn't perfect - but it was really good! And I appreciate that he had more emotion and facial expression variation this week!!! Go Charlie!!! :hb: And I'm glad Ricky knows it!

fleeting

Queen Anissina
Medalist
Ugh. Judges nitpicking Charlie again. On the bright side, it seems very likely that Nene is going. I am okay with that.