Davis and White competing on Dancing With the Stars! | Page 60 | Golden Skate

Davis and White competing on Dancing With the Stars!

tulosai

Record Breaker
Is it just me or does Charlie have way less chest hair than he did in rehearsal?

I am really pleasantly surprised by how awesome their dance was!

PlaysInTheDirt

On the Ice
Meryl is really able to get in touch with the emotion of the dances, and I think that's what sets her apart right now.

Yes, this, Fleeting! Plus her body is a lot more limber or something than Charlie's.

Catie, she was a little stiffer than the pro's, but considering how much experience she has, she was great.

I'm really seeing in the group dance how bad Charlie's posture can be. You know - you can confuse Meryl with a pro but you won't confuse Charlie for one.

As Mathman always says, and will surely post again, Meryl's on a different level altogether.

I am really pleasantly surprised by how awesome their dance was!

THIS!!! :clap: This dance just goes to prove that Nene could to more choreographically...

Also, I thought they did fabulously! And they really got great energy from the crowd; and looked like a lot of fun!

---> Do we get another week of team dances? (I always love them, haha)

You know what, I really liked Team Loca's performance! (I wish we could've seen it live!) I thought they did a nice job keeping it as a group routine, really doing a tight together performance. They played to each girl's strengths; and they did a lot of the dance together (same movements, etc.)....so that was impressive!

But, I have to say - I still really like Vida's dance too...it was fun.

Enigma256

Rinkside
Did you guys see Evan Lysacek and Tara Lipinski in the audience right after the judges comments for Meryl's team (before they headed back up)?

ManyCairns

Medalist
Country
United-States
I thought Charlie's team was underscored a bit. I thought it had a fair bit of intensity. Meryl's team was full of tricks but I did not enjoy it as much.

caitie

Medalist
Holy crap, Team Meryl (or Loca or whatever) was amazing!!!

(Poor Charlie, gah. I might throw all my votes to him...)

PlaysInTheDirt

On the Ice
Did you guys see Evan Lysacek and Tara Lipinski in the audience right after the judges comments for Meryl's team (before they headed back up)?

Yes, and for some reason (old age) I didn't recognize him right away. Nice that they've come to show some support.

mintx

On the Ice
I did notice Charlie's wax job. ouch! It's hard to say Charlie deserved 10's because he is not as good as Meryl but everyone else should be scored lower.

tulosai

Record Breaker
LOL. I actually think that Nene is kind of funny, but it was the only fair result. Candace should go next week.

Yes same. I didn't hate her like some did but she simply was not a good enough dancer to 'deserve' to keep going.

Eliminations should be more interesting from now on. At this point, it starts to become like no one really deserves to go and no one is safe. Probably dance ability wise Candice should go next but who knows.