Page 75 of 207 FirstFirst ... 25 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 125 175 ... LastLast
Results 1,111 to 1,125 of 3099

Thread: Davis and White competing on Dancing With the Stars!

Custom Title
    I also think that Meryl is great, but she's gotten 2 tangos that have emphasized her great dramatic qualities. You can't make "Happy" or "Everybody Dance Now" sexy.
    Meryl's Jungle Book dance wasn't sexy, but I did feel like she and Maks were dancing together, whereas Charlie's done three dances (Happy, Everybody Dance Now, Mary Poppins) where I feel like he's just dancing by himself and Sharna's only there because she has to be. I think Sharna is deliberately trying to spotlight Charlie, which is good, but I'd like to see some partner chemistry. I wasn't buying it at all in their tango, but they did a great job with that contemporary. Maybe it was easier for Charlie to get dramatic with somebody he barely knew at the time than with somebody he's actually formed a friendship with.

Awesome interview

http://health.usnews.com/health-news...ecake-included

Q: Did you have any cheesecake?

A: Yes, we had three.

Custom Title
    Thanks for posting that, tulosai. Three or four hours of sleep?!! Yikes!

It probably would have been more prudent for USNews Health & Wellness to have interviewed them while they were still in training.

Medalist
    I bet they sleep every time they get on a plane or a bus. Those are the two places they can't dance or skate.

Wicked Yankee Girl dorispulaski's Avatar
    The buses have bunks, so yes, I bet that is where they sleep.

Custom Title
    Meryl makes an interesting point. Because it was so stressful preparing for the Olympics, and because the stakes were so high, in comparison the pressures of maintaining SOI appearances and DWTS performances at the same time doesn't seem so great to Meryl and Charlie. No wonder they're able to stand the strain. An OGM isn't hanging in the balance.

Custom Title
    Procrastinating by Watching my Fav. Skaters
    Thought I'd share...."Who Knows Me Best!" .... Charlie, Meryl, Sharna, and Maks I know it's from this past week....but I don't think it was ever posted, so I thought I'd share

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=aq8NjLglhro

Looks like they're having fun with sleep deprivation at the air port, haha
    http://instagram.com/p/nMxe5jSQPq/

In all total seriousness, I am rewatching Meryl's tangos and I honestly think that if she wanted to she could go into competitive dancing. I highly doubt this is something she'd actually want to pursue but given a year of training for real, even very part time by her standards (a few hours 4-5 days a week) I honestly think she and Maks or someone of Maks's caliber could win some competitions together. She could even finish college while doing it...

Custom Title
    Procrastinating by Watching my Fav. Skaters
    Tulosai I have to concur with you. She's really fantastic on a dance floor too.

Custom Title
    I just read that Danica has broken a rib. I hope she's able to continue dancing.

#TeamAUS
    Quote Originally Posted by Olympia View Post
    I just read that Danica has broken a rib. I hope she's able to continue dancing.
    Yikes. That aint pretty. Fingers crossed that she can still dance cos she and Val are on fire at the moment.

Oh my!!! Danicia's not my favorite but I certainly don't wish her any ill and hope she will be able to continue :( Broken ribs are INCREDIBLY painful and can interfere with breathing (not in a life threatening way but in a now wanting to breathe deeply way because of the pain)...I sure hope she will be okay!!!

Custom Title
    www.puredwts.com has a new interesting interview with Sharna Burgess, who discusses working with Charlie, and hints that for the paso this Monday, he will have his hair slicked back but not to "hate her for making this decision."

Wicked Yankee Girl dorispulaski's Avatar
    Perhaps Charlie's hair will be slicked back the way he had it at SC 2008 for the paso doble cd?
    http://m.youtube.com/index?tab=w1&de...?v=-KQqlLBTGoU

Custom Title
    I enjoyed seeing him with his hair slicked back because it showed that he can express a different personality than he usually does. Meryl is obviously a good actress, but Charlie doesn't normally seem to enter different characters as completely. This kind of visual transformation shows that he has it in him, so it adds to his possibilities.

Page 75 of 207 FirstFirst ... 25 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 125 175 ... LastLast