Page 78 of 207 FirstFirst ... 28 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 128 178 ... LastLast
Results 1,156 to 1,170 of 3099

Thread: Davis and White competing on Dancing With the Stars!

Quote Originally Posted by oiboyz View Post
    Thanks, you two! So it sounds like they don't really give us much solid information... not surprising.
    LOL nope none

Oh wow BOTH Meryl and Maks look unhappy listening to the comments for Charlie.

Custom Title
    Quote Originally Posted by tulosai View Post
    honestly i think usually the 3 in jeopardy are the bottom 3...and i think if anything the reverse happens, if people think that someone just almost got voted off they want to vote for them more than before... but maybe i'm wrong.
    It's been fairly obvious in the past that sometimes one of the top couples is in jeopardy - they just don't go home.

Okay, those scores for Nene - are the judges high or something? It was Kate Gosselinesque, at most. She didn't deserve 8's!!!

Hopefully Amy is okay. She may have twisted her back trying to compensate in doing the moves. Okay, now it's okay to cry, Amy.....lol.

Custom Title
    Procrastinating by Watching my Fav. Skaters
    Quote Originally Posted by tulosai View Post
    Oh wow BOTH Meryl and Maks look unhappy listening to the comments for Charlie.
    Yes - so did I. Hmpf! It wasn't perfect - but it was really good! And I appreciate that he had more emotion and facial expression variation this week!!! Go Charlie!!! And I'm glad Ricky knows it!

P/B Appreciation Squad fleeting's Avatar
    Ugh. Judges nitpicking Charlie again. On the bright side, it seems very likely that Nene is going. I am okay with that.

Custom Title
    Charlie :(

Custom Title
    My goodness, everyone is so dramatic tonight. I wonder how this people get through life if DWTS send them to therapy and reduces them to tears.

On the Ice
    Quote Originally Posted by fleeting View Post
    Ugh. Judges nitpicking Charlie again. On the bright side, it seems very likely that Nene is going. I am okay with that.
    That was his best dance since the first week. I found the judges' comments, especially Len's, to be very nasty.

Custom Title
    Quote Originally Posted by Whitneyskates View Post
    My goodness, everyone is so dramatic tonight. I wonder how this people get through life if DWTS send them to therapy and reduces them to tears.
    LMFAO - But really! I just figured they needed to create a little more drama for her storyline tbh. I like her dress this week! It's very flattering!
    And I think she did a fabulous job tonight!! So if a therapist helped her get here - then maybe she did need it, haha.

P/B Appreciation Squad fleeting's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Michelle's Spiral View Post
    That was his best dance since the first week. I found the judges' comments, especially Len's, to be very nasty.
    "To get a 10, you must do something special... And that wasn't special."
    I just thought that comment was downright rude. If you didn't like it, don't pull out the 'special' line and get their hopes up.

Custom Title
    Geeze, they showed NO LOVE for Charlie. I hate when they do that. It's obvious that they're steering the results in a specific direction. It's maddening.

Maybe Charlie needs to burst into tears next week.

Quote Originally Posted by PlaysInTheDirt View Post
    Geeze, they showed NO LOVE for Charlie. I hate when they do that. It's obvious that they're steering the results in a specific direction. It's maddening.

Maybe Charlie needs to burst into tears next week.

Custom Title
    Maybe if Charlie cries about missing his dog he'll get a little sympathy.

I know Meryl & Charlie are being treated differently, but I don't think they need to speak so harshly to Charlie for not being perfect, while it's all encouragement for the absolute garbage Nene did.

Custom Title
    Quote Originally Posted by fleeting View Post
    "To get a 10, you must do something special... And that wasn't special."
    I just thought that comment was downright rude. If you didn't like it, don't pull out the 'special' line and get their hopes up.
    I agree. And I think that the judges could be more blunt to some of the celebs they continuously coddle. It's like they're only willing to be legitimately harsh/critical with certain celebs, while others skate by with "this was so fun! just watch your footwork" lol

Quote Originally Posted by snowflakebeautiful View Post
    I agree. And I think that the judges could be more blunt to some of the celebs they continuously coddle. It's like they're only willing to be legitimately harsh/critical with certain celebs, while others skate by with "this was so fun! just watch your footwork" lol

Page 78 of 207 FirstFirst ... 28 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 128 178 ... LastLast